LM 365 Madison floor plan

jbeletti

that got me thinking. If you removed the dresser for the fireplace, what would you use for clothes instead? Idea- some of us do not use the w/d closet for a w/d but for another closet. How about an option from factory to opt out of the w/d prep and instead put 3or 4 deep dresser drawers? Top half could be shelves.

The W/D prep doesn't take up much space. Doubt they'd make a dresser option for that space, but I bet you could find a dresser that would fit in there.

jbeletti

LM 365 Madison - First Look!

This afternoon, the Madison prototype rolled out of plant 2. The Landmark GM, Andy Wesdorp sent me 2 pics he snapped.

Here's a shot of the entertainment wall in the Living Room (front cap). Note the 65" TV with accent lighting behind the it. I'm waiting to hear back from Andy on this, but I "think" above the fireplace is an LG Power Plate Sound Bar and Blue Ray player. Nice as the LG sound bar will integrate with the TV's audio output and remote control!

2016 - LM365 - Madison - Living Room.jpg

Here's a shot of the Kitchen (mid-ship). Looks like a dedicated spot on one section of counter top for the Coffee Maker, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Adult Bar, Stand Mixer etc.
2016 - LM365 - Madison - Kitchen.jpg

Note that this unit will NOT be ready for the upcoming Dallas and Hershey shows. It will make its debut at the Dealer Open House in Elkhart later in this month (Sep 2015). Once the proto is complete, my sense is that it will hit the photo bay and pics will be online very soon. And specs too!

Bones

I love the Front Living room models and the TV. Too bad they didn't put a good TV in the Gateways. Maybe I can keep this in mind when the kids are all grown up and out the door. won't need to buy a new truck either.

Mburtsvt

Great, Just Geat.

I just made the mistake of showed the wife the Madison floorpan. We have been on the BH3750FL for the past year now. She like the ability to use the bathroom without putting slides out. I see a lot of rest stop pull overs in my future.

I’ll stand by until Jim can post the MSRP worksheets and see if I can rationalize the difference between the two. I have a bad feeling that he wife will get her way.

Last edited:

rkteschke

You betcha Jim. I notice on this FL (front living) that the rear bedroom does not seem to be raised - so fewer steps to climb and the bathroom is private - not a walk-through like some FLs.

Dear Jim
The wife and I really like this floor plan (Madison) and the appearance of the inside & outside. We love the wood work. The wife loves that the units come
with residential refrigerators and especially the induction cook top. We may even install a induction cook top in out 1998 gas motorhome.

When and where can/could we see a unit (Madison floorplan). The Landmark 365 Madison is high on our list of possible units to purchase.
We live about 1 hour north/west of Milwaukee, WI From your website it appears the closest dealer is more than 3 hours away.

Thank you,
Ray & Sarah

GOTTOYS

Just curious, what do they do with the prototype models before the go into production? Are they sold or ??...Don

jbeletti

Dear Jim
The wife and I really like this floor plan (Madison) and the appearance of the inside & outside. We love the wood work. The wife loves that the units come
with residential refrigerators and especially the induction cook top. We may even install a induction cook top in out 1998 gas motorhome.

When and where can/could we see a unit (Madison floorplan). The Landmark 365 Madison is high on our list of possible units to purchase.
We live about 1 hour north/west of Milwaukee, WI From your website it appears the closest dealer is more than 3 hours away.

Thank you,
Ray & Sarah

Ray and Sarah - thank you for your interest in the Heartland Landmark Madison. Your best bet would be to contact our Landmark sales team to see when and where they will first show up on dealer lots.

Another option, if you were REALLY into it, I could probably arrange to get you into the Dealer Open House in Elkhart next week to see it. This is a wholesale sort of show but pretty sure we could get you into a Madison for a look-see. Get hold of me via email right away with your contact info if you want to try this. I'll be at the Open House on Tuesday only but it does run for 3-days.

rkteschke

Ray and Sarah - thank you for your interest in the Heartland Landmark Madison. Your best bet would be to contact our Landmark sales team to see when and where they will first show up on dealer lots.

Another option, if you were REALLY into it, I could probably arrange to get you into the Dealer Open House in Elkhart next week to see it. This is a wholesale sort of show but pretty sure we could get you into a Madison for a look-see. Get hold of me via email right away with your contact info if you want to try this. I'll be at the Open House on Tuesday only but it does run for 3-days.

Hi Jim
I sent you and email thru the forum email with my contact information.

Thank you,
Ray T.

Mburtsvt

On another short note, ( I have to believe your real busy this week), Im still "standing by" for the Landmark 365 MSRP sheet. We have a trip planned at the end of Oct. to hit up a few dealers.