LM 365 Madison floor plan

jbeletti

LM 365 Madison Pictures

The Madison has landed! Today, I saw the prototype (unit 1) in person at the dealer open house in Elkhart.

I have to say, while I'm not a Front Livingroom person, this unit was so AMAZING, I could almost convert - though we'd miss our second sink in the bedroom.

Note: As this is a prototype - there WILL be adjustments to this floor plan before it goes into production. Please bear this in mind as you fall in love with it, that there will be some tweaks. If you see any obvious misses or have questions, please ask them in this thread.

Vitals
Length: 41'9"
GVWR: 18,000
Dry Weight: ? (I'll try to obtain what the proto weighed)
Pin Weight: ? (not sure we have this, but checking)

Pictures
Madison - Exterior.jpg Madison - Livingroom - Front.jpg Madison - Livingroom - Door-Side.jpg Madison - Livingroom - Rear.jpg Madison - Livingroom - Off-Door-Side.jpg Madison - Kitchen - Dinette.jpg Madison - Kitchen - Front.jpg Madison - Kitchen - Front - Cabinets Open.jpg Madison - Kitchen - Appliances.jpg Madison - Kitchen - Off-Door-Side - Upper Cabinets Open.jpg Madison - Kitchen - Off-Door-Side - Cabinets Open.jpg Madison - Kitchen - Counters and Cabinets.jpg Madison - Kitchen - Rear - Cabinets Open.jpg Madison - Kitchen - Island - Upper Cabinet Open.jpg Madison - Kitchen - Island - Cabinets Open.jpg Madison - Bathroom - Shower and Commode.jpg Madison - Bathroom - Sink and Shower 01.jpg Madison - Bathroom - Sink and Shower 02.jpg Madison - Bedroom - Bed.jpg Madison - Bedroom - Doors, Dresser and TV.jpg Madison - Bedroom - Laundry Closet.jpg Madison - Bedroom - Closet 01.jpg Madison - Bedroom - Closet 02.jpg Landmark 365 - Floor Plan Images.jpg Landmark 365 - Interior Decor Choices.jpg LM 365 Changes - September 2015.jpg

Last edited:

Bones

Re: LM 365 Madison Pictures

The Madison has landed! Today, I saw the prototype (unit 1) in person at the dealer open house in Elkhart.

I have to say, while I'm not a Front Livingroom person, this unit was so AMAZING, I could almost convert - though we'd miss our second sink in the bedroom.

Note: As this is a prototype - there WILL be adjustments to this floor plan before it goes into production. Please bear this in mind as you fall in love with it, that there will be some tweaks. If you see any obvious misses or have questions, please ask them in this thread.

Vitals
Length: 41'9"
GVWR: 18,000
Dry Weight: ? (I'll try to obtain what the proto weighed)
Pin Weight: ? (not sure we have this, but checking)

Pictures
View attachment 40247 View attachment 40248 View attachment 40249 View attachment 40250 View attachment 40251 View attachment 40253 View attachment 40252 View attachment 40257 View attachment 40254 View attachment 40255 View attachment 40256 View attachment 40259 View attachment 40258 View attachment 40261 View attachment 40260 View attachment 40262 View attachment 40263 View attachment 40264 View attachment 40265 View attachment 40266 View attachment 40267 View attachment 40277 View attachment 40278 View attachment 40268 View attachment 40269
I Like the Front Living rooms but I need room for the kids though so I can keep dreaming. I had a whole slew of stuff to say then I decided that I probably should stay quiet, the engineers and designers have a hard job at balancing what everyone wants. Good job. Keep up the good work.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Only two things...is there no medicine cabinet?? Also, no storage in bathroom...could work around that though....but got to have a medicine cabinet!!

jbeletti

Only two things...is there no medicine cabinet?? Also, no storage in bathroom...could work around that though....but got to have a medicine cabinet!!

There is large full vanity and a cabinet above the commode. But no medcine cabinet say behind the mirror or to the left on the side wall.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
There is large full vanity and a cabinet above the commode. But no medcine cabinet say behind the mirror or to the left on the side wall.

That's a shame...that would be a deal breaker for me...especially since the vanity has no drawers....

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
We like the kitchen a lot. cabinets IPO the TV? two TV's in ten feet +/- seems like overkill to us.

Cabinets on the back wall in the bedroom...look odd to us. Why not have them go to the ceiling?

Could live without the decorative corbels on the slides.

Amy doesn't like the half mirror doors.

Medicine cabinet would be nice.

Can't wait to see one in person!!!

Mburtsvt

We like the kitchen a lot. cabinets IPO the TV? two TV's in ten feet +/- seems like overkill to us.

Cabinets on the back wall in the bedroom...look odd to us. Why not have them go to the ceiling?

Could live without the decorative corbels on the slides.

Amy doesn't like the half mirror doors.

Medicine cabinet would be nice.

Can't wait to see one in person!!!

I’m in agreement on the kitchen TV. Don’t really see the need, (hope its an option) The assumption that three people will need to watch different TV’s is a stretch. I can put the coffee maker in the small alcove to the left of the cooktop, but I would rather have the room were the kitchen TV is for the Margarita blender.

- - - Updated - - -

Kind of looks like they took the bedroom cabinets out of the BH3750FL at the last minute and put them in the Madison. I’m sure this would be corrected in “post” production. If not- a great conversation piece.

travlingman

Like the TV in the kitchen. Looks like it would be easier to watch while eating, plus the chef can watch a different show while the living room is watching something else. On the bottom of the shower there are 2 "knobs" for lack of better wording. What are they?
The big negative for a front living for me has been the lack of underneath storage. Can you get some pics of that?
Thanks.