Michiana Rally - Elkhart, IN - October 10-12

jbeletti

Please join Paul Quandee, your host for the first Heartland Owners Club Michiana Rally in the heart of the RV Capital, Elkhart, Indiana.

This rally is now set as follows:

Date: Oct. 10-12, 2008
CG: Elkhart Campground - Ph. # 574-264-2914 - Website
Google Map: Link
Site Fee: $?
Notes: Please make your reservations directly with the CG and let them know you're with the Heartland Owners Group so we can park together. After you make your CG reservations, please drop Paul a PM or post a reply in this thread that you are confirmed so we can add you to the attendee list below.

Hope to see you there! Thank you.

Paul Quandee and Jim Beletti

Attendees (R indicates confirmed as registered with CG):
  1. Paul and Marith Quandee (quandee) - Arriving: ? - Potluck item: Stew
  2. Mike and Machelle S(mike3fan) - Arriving: 10/10 - Potluck item: ?
  3. Terry and Irene (518hog2) - Arriving: 10/10 - Potluck item: ?
  4. Bill and Laurie Kipp (LaurieK) - Arriving: 10/9 - Potluck item: ?
  5. Jack and ? Wittmann (jackwittmann) - Arriving: 10/10 - Potluck item: ?

The Agenda (tentative - in process):

Wed-Fri:
  • Arrivals
Friday:
  • Campfire / Getting to know each other
Saturday:
Sunday:
  • Farewells
  • By noon: Pack up and head home :(

* Heartland Owners Club will supply hamburgers/hotdogs and table service for the Potluck. Everyone please bring your own drinks and a side dish or dessert to share with the group. Please let me know what you want to bring so we can add it to the list.

Last edited:

snuffy

We made the 800 mile trip to that very same campground for a rally last August. Unfortunately, because of a family emergency, we only stayed one nignt and had to hurry home all in one day.
It was a nice campground and lots to do in the area. It should be nice and cold by that time of year.

quandee

Elkhart Rally

Should be good time for leaf color. Also maybe i will show off our Hot Air Balloon.:) Hope to see ya here!

Attachments

• 1_930218549l.jpg
    1_930218549l.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hi Paul will try to attend the rally had fun at last rally at the campground TRAVELER07

mike3fan

I called today to make reservations,the lady said no need just show up.I hope she is is right,anyway we will be coming arriving on Friday.:)

jbeletti

Hi Mike,

Got you down! Need names, and what you think you want to bring for the potluck.

See you are coming to the MI rally too - cool!

Jim

quandee

Jim,
I will "officially" arrive 10/8. Pot luck = Stew.
Seeya in Goshen!
Paul

PS: With us will be "new" camper Kristan Lee Quandee, Born 7/20/2008!

Last edited:

imchud

Hey All,
is it to late to join in?? If not I think I can sneek away from work and be there by thursday or friday, let me know, thanks...

Tom & Linda

Hello Jim

Please include me on your list for the Heartland factory tour. My wife and I will be arriving on 10th of October.

See you
Jack Wittmann

Please join Paul Quandee, your host for the first Heartland Owners Club Michiana Rally in the heart of the RV Capital, Elkhart, Indiana.

This rally is now set as follows:

Date: Oct. 10-12, 2008

CG: Elkhart Campground - Ph. #

jbeletti

Hi Jack,

That's great! I have added you to the list of rally attendees.

Paul Quandee is your rally host. The factory tour is being coordinated by Coley Brady, Brand Manager for Landmark/Bighorn/Big Country.

Paul will lead the way to the plant for the tour where Coley or his designate will conduct the tour.

Jim

jbeletti

Flyer/Map for Heartland Factory Tour for Michiana Rally (11-Oct)

Hi Michiana Rally Gang,

Attached is a flyer for the Heartland Factory Tour going on as a part of the Michiana rally this weekend in Elkhart.

Paul Quandee is your Rally Host and Coley Brady will be your Factory Tour Host.

Paul will have a few of these flyers at the rally if you are unable to print one before hand.

Have a great rally!

Jim

Attachments

• Heartland_RVs_Plant_Tour_for_2008_Fall_Michiana_Rally.pdf
    924.7 KB · Views: 26
Anything happening?

Austin an I just purchased a new Big Country and would like to hear from other new Big Country owners in Indiana.

Austin and Priscilla McCallister
Pendleton Indiana

k-f-Indiana

Re: Anything happening?

Austin an I just purchased a new Big Country and would like to hear from other new Big Country owners in Indiana.

Austin and Priscilla McCallister
Pendleton Indiana

Austin & Priscilla,

I just happened across your post as I was looking for other info, so I don't know if your post was moved or not, and whether you got any replies. Me and DH are from Indiana. Welcome to another Hoosier. We have a Big Country also, purchased in May 2009. We love it. We are traveling full-time now, except for an occasional stop in Indiana to see family & friends. Hope you enjoy your BC and camping in general as much as we do. What a way to travel!

kkamshop

Re: Anything happening?

Hello fellow Hoosiers!!!

We live near Columbus and have owned our Landmark just a little over a year. There are a few other Indiana owners on here from time to time.