EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Lake George - 9/16/2016 to 9/18/2016

2016 NYS Rally Sweatshirts

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Thanks Lyle. We will also be letting you know on dates for your rally once I finalize my 2016 schedule with work.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Colleen, we'll arrive 9/14 for sure and I think stay until 9/20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Hi Jim & Colleen, Christine & I are still working on our schedule, but we plan to attend the NY rally from Sept 14th to 19th.

Bob

Rottiesmom

Welcome back to Christine and Bob it's great to see many of our canadian neighbors returning. We look forward to seeing everyone again in 2016!

- - - Updated - - -

Let's put the welcome mat out for John and Gayle Bauer and friends Tom and Sally Spring, soon to be new members. It was great meeting you guys in Verona and we look forward to seeing you in 2016.

Last edited:

Rottiesmom

Let's Welcome back Loren and Joanne Smith arriving on 9/15/16 and departing on 9/19/16. We are over 1/2 way to filling our sites Our HOC family are awesome!

Rottiesmom

Let's welcome back Jimmy "Cosmo" and Geri Reyes and Uncle Julio and family for another NY Rally!

gschaaf

Hi Jim and Colleen count us in for the rally not sure when we will get there or when we will leave I'll give you an update later. Since we are not heading west in 2016 I figured we better start getting on the rally trail. See ya down the road!!!

Rottiesmom

Welcome back Glenn and Fran Schaaf looking forward to seeing you at another NY rally. Not a problem on the dates when you have them figured out just let us know. Stay safe on the roads!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Colleen, please change our departure date to 9/19.
Thx
Lyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candie

Mike & Candie Beaudette
Hi Jim and Colleen,

Can you please include Mike & Candie and Jim & Donna on the NY, Lake George Rally - 9/16/2016 to 9/18/2016. We both plan arriving on 9/15/16 and departing on 9/18/2016.

Mike & Candie
#HOC 2935
2016 Bighorn 3585RL
2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD

Jim & Donna
#HOC 2936

2015 Bighorn 3270RL
2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD

Rottiesmom

I'd liked to reminder all when booking your reservations please list your arrival and departure dates on this post. The campground has asked us, the chapter leaders, to handle all reservation bookings and we will finalize everything with them as we approach the rally. Hoping everyone is enjoying their last few weeks of camping in the northeast and for those heading south I'm envious!

Rottiesmom

Let's welcome to the NY Rally Mike and Candie and Jim and Donna from Canada looking forward to meeting you all.

Candie

Mike & Candie Beaudette
We are really looking forward to meeting the group. Any chance you can keep Jim and Donna next to us when assigning the sites?

Rottiesmom

We are really looking forward to meeting the group. Any chance you can keep Jim and Donna next to us when assigning the sites?

We will be working with the campground in assigning the sites as we get closer to the rally and will see what can be done.

Rottiesmom

Colleen,
John and I will be there 9/14-9/19. Can't wait to see lake George again
Bev Clickner. #2395

The Clickner's are coming - Let's welcome John and Bev back for another NY Rally can't wait to get back to Lake George either. Stay warm in Florida we'll see you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.