EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Lake George - 9/16/2016 to 9/18/2016

2016 NYS Rally Sweatshirts

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

asherwin

Jim, Colleen,

Looks like we will arrive on the 15th and depart on the 18th. Looking forward to a good time with good people.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I'm waiting patiently Duane!

- - - Updated - - -

Great I will put you down looking forward to the 2016 season already!

You need Duane and two others to commit for your 25 sites reserved discount...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Bummer we will miss you guys hope to see u next season somewhere been too long

'Lil Guy'

We'll be traveling up that way and just curious of the weather that time of year. The park looks amazing on line with beautiful sites. Again, how does the temperature run that time of year?

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Gus and Debra Funderburg are going to plan on coming up from Virginia. Looking at arriving Sep 15 and departing Sep 19. Heading over to Maine for a few days afterwards.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
We'll be traveling up that way and just curious of the weather that time of year. The park looks amazing on line with beautiful sites. Again, how does the temperature run that time of year?

Fall temps can vary greatly here in the northeast. Lake George can drop to the high 30's at night and rise to the high 60's in the day. But if you want more accurate temps "DON'T" check with the local weather man.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Fall temps can vary greatly here in the northeast. Lake George can drop to the high 30's at night and rise to the high 60's in the day. But if you want more accurate temps "DON'T" check with the local weather man.

Sounds like great camping weather.

travelin2

Sounds like great camping weather.

I'd call that good campfire weather. Better have lots of firewood on hand !!!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I'd call that good campfire weather. Better have lots of firewood on hand !!!

A few shots of Fireball and Jim will be in shorts and t'shirt running around with no shoes on.....

travelin2

A few shots of Fireball and Jim will be in shorts and t'shirt running around with no shoes on.....

I said firewood, not Fireball!!! But if it cools down that much a little Fireball wouldn't hurt !!

Rottiesmom

Gus and Debra Funderburg are going to plan on coming up from Virginia. Looking at arriving Sep 15 and departing Sep 19. Heading over to Maine for a few days afterwards.

Awesome! Let's welcome Gus and Debra Funderburg from Virginia it will be great to see you guys it has been awhile!

- - - Updated - - -

We would love to have you guys at the Rally if you can fit this into your schedule just let us know!

Rottiesmom

Let's welcome Bill and Marcia Wesloske of New Jersey to our Rally looking forward to seeing you guys in 2016 season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

- - - Updated - - -

Let's welcome first timers Dave and Jen Lancaster to the New York Rally and to the HOC group. At the moment this will be their first rally but hopefully we will get to meet them before than. Looking forward to meeting you guys. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

rayk4e

A welcome back to Ray and Lisa Kaforey for another NY Rally. It was great meeting you guys in Verona and we look forward to seeing you again next year. Have a great winter hopefully you don't have much of that forbidden word "SNOW". Let us know your arrival and departure dates when you have them set.
Sorry this took so long. Arrival and departure dates: 9/15 to 9/20.
We are there!! Lake George here we come!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.