EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Lake George - 9/16/2016 to 9/18/2016

2016 NYS Rally Sweatshirts

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kjm1970

Hi Guys,

Jill and I will definitely be joining everyone in Lake George, please add us to your list!!!!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Kyle,

Will forward this info onto my scheduling secretary for listing. Sure glad to hear that you folks will be coming. Kind of early but will try to organize golf outing for the golfers in the group. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Jim

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Wow what an incredible turnout by our Heartlanders! We have reached our 25th reservation and I was able to obtain additional sites and for those who are still interested in attending please continue to let us know your arrival and departure dates and we will add you to the list. With the 25 sites booked as of right now I am happy to say the campsites will be at $59/night. I will be posting in the near future when the monies are due and where to send the check to. Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas, Happy Holiday and Happy New Year!

Last edited:

Rottiesmom

Let's welcome back to another New York Rally Duane and Debbie Clause so happy you guys are able to make it on your way back from dog camp!

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I would like to attend this rally since we'll be up that way. Arriving on the 15th and leaving on the 19th. Do we go ahead and make our reservations or wait for a notification as listed? Thanks in advance.
First time up that way with with RV. Going to try to make the Va. rally in June before the Pa. rally in July. We're going to visit my daughter in Conn. and NY is on the way.lol We're looking forward to meeting everyone up that way. Later and have a great day.

Rottiesmom

Ah, so Jim spilled the beans before I did :rolleyes:

He sure did!

- - - Updated - - -

Debbie and I would like to attend this rally since we'll be up that way. Arriving on the 15th and leaving on the 19th. Do we go ahead and make our reservations or wait for a notification as listed? Thanks in advance.
First time up that way with with RV. Going to try to make the Va. rally in June before the Pa. rally in July. We're going to visit my daughter in Conn. and NY is on the way.lol We're looking forward to meeting everyone up that way. Later and have a great day.

New York welcomes Debbie and Frank from the big ole state of Texas to our New York Rally so glad you guys will be able to swing by and join us. Looking forward to meeting you both and hope to see you at the PA rally also.

Rottiesmom

Figure on arrival on the 14th and depart on the 20th.

May add a day or so either way.,

Got it thanks for the dates just let me know if you do add on any days come on spring we all need our campers

- - - Updated - - -

Let's put out the welcome mat for John and Maryann Proto so glad you guys are able to make it!

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Hi Jim & Colleen, Christine & I are still working on our schedule, but we plan to attend the NY rally from Sept 14th to 19th.

Bob

Hi Jim & Colleen, since this rally is right after our Canada East region rally in the Montreal area, please change our arrival date to Sept 12th with the same departure date.

Bob

Rottiesmom

Hi everyone

Hope you all are surviving this winter as for us in the north we have 52 more days to spring and camping. I have been working on some items for the rally and have updated some information on page one of this thread regarding nightly rates. At this time I would appreciate if you could mail a one night deposit of $59.00 and the final balance will be required by August 19, 2016. All information regarding who to make it out to and where to mail it is also on the first page of thread. Please keep checking this thread periodically as we will be posting updates for Early arrival dinner, Heartland give back program and Food Menus, etc. Looking forward to seeing you all through the camping season.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
According to the ad ratings, it was the number two rated commercial, just behind the Hyundai - Keven Hart - spy on daughter's date commercial.

Status
Not open for further replies.