New Cyclone 4250 released!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
You’ve been waiting for it! The Cyclone 4250 floorplan has been released.

Top Selling Features:
- Industry 1st, three slide unit with a side patio
- Un-obstructed 13’ garage (fits RZR 1000 4-seater)
- 1 ½ bathrooms
- Huge 58” TV with built-in fireplace in the entertainment center
- King size bed
- Double entrances into the bathrooms
- Residential one piece, fiberglass sunken tub
- Huge kitchen island

11708054_10153192361529227_1486568785202363796_o.jpg

scottyb

Woo Hoo! A side patio, a kitchen slide, 1-1/2 bath, huge garage, and a king bed you can walk around. Problem solved.

jeepzz

Wish they posted real pictures!
I'm very interested in this new 4250 floorplan with windows on both sides of the main living area but one of my concerns is, how does it feel inside when the side patio cannot be opened due to tight campsites? Some of the campsite I go to the side patio will have to stay shut due to clearance issues (trees, tables etc).

I chose my current toy hauler with the large window couch slide on the entry door side because I really like to be able to see into our camp rather than always looking out the wrong way into our neighbors camp. It's also nice to have while at the dunes when everyone is circled together and the main windows face into camp rather than looking to the outside of the circle. My last trailer had the living area slide on the left, it didn't bothered me at the time because I never had large right side windows (I was just glad to out of a tent), but now that I have a trailer with the right hand couch slide, I get to see everything that I've been previously missing.

cdensomnia, I noticed your Cyclone (photo in your Sig) has the same side patio; does it feel hugely different inside without the side opened up?
I see that they went with the large glass on both entry doors too, very nice.

Jim-Lynn
Not sure if the forum blocked the price I paid, strange, but it was xxx.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: