ATF: Prowler - 2 Questions

Jpetrey

Hello, I have a 2015 Prowler 285LX and have two questions:
1. What is the correct LED bulb replacement part number.
2. The Valances in the master bedroom are Curtain fabric with metal curtain rods. Can we purchase from you the Valances that are the same as in the dinette area?
This would improve the appearance and be better in the bunk areas as the grandsons are always knocking them down.

Thank You

danemayer

Hi jpetrey,

I agree that you should call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

You may have to be more specific about which light fixture you're looking at. You may have more than one type. LEDs come in various form factors, color temps, and lumens of output. Some have replaceable bulbs. On others, the fixture may have to be changed. If you're planning to buy the LED from Heartland parts dep't, their part number will be helpful. But it may or may not be helpful when ordering from another supplier.

If shopping from another supplier, you may have to visit a website like SuperBrightLEDS.com and visually match the bulb type, and then select based on a color temperature like "Warm White" and lumens.

I would think you could order dinette valences from Heartland Parts and use them in the bedroom, assuming the dinette valences will fit in the new location. If you mean that you'd like a custom order to a particular size that is different, you can ask, but I wouldn't be surprised if they decline.