EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, SW Albuquerque - 5/5/2016 to 5/8/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
I wondered why I got a new confirmation today. Thanks for catching that and getting it corrected.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
UPDATE:

It is the Resorts policy not to advise site numbers over the phone. You will receive your site number when you check in.
Melinda has assured we do have block space and the larger units are on one side of the street and the smaller on the other side.
So we are all together according to her last email.

awfinney

Garry, if there are spaces still available, Andrea and I would like to attend this rally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Tony:

I will get you in....what dates do you want,,early arrival or late departure, will you be going to the dinner with us?

gwalter

Garry we are staying at American RV Park tonight and tomorrow night. We changed our arrival for the rally to May 4th. This looks like a great place and glad you picked it.

Doublegranch

Thanks Gregg & Linda:

I think everyone will really enjoy the Resort, very nice & clean. If you get a chance check out the Rec hall where we will have a full kitchen for the pot luck.

gwalter

Garry, I think we will also be heading direct to Arrowhead from Albuquerque. Cathy has assured me that whenever we arrive they will have sites as it is not a busy time for them. We are still hoping for some more attendees. If anyone out there is still thinking about BV just call the resort. She is still working on assigning sites as not all of their 50 amp hookups are together. Some are drive thru and some back in sites. We will all be in the same area of the campground however.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Garry, I think we will also be heading direct to Arrowhead from Albuquerque. Cathy has assured me that whenever we arrive they will have sites as it is not a busy time for them. We are still hoping for some more attendees. If anyone out there is still thinking about BV just call the resort. She is still working on assigning sites as not all of their 50 amp hookups are together. Some are drive thru and some back in sites. We will all be in the same area of the campground however.

We only need 30 amp at Arrowhead if that helps with site planning . . .

gwalter

John you can give Cathy a call and tell her that. She may be then able to give you a site number.

gwalter

That sounds good to me Garry. We can talk it over down there and then give Cathy a call on setting our arrival date. That will give Linda and I time to get things all set up for the rally and scout out some recommendations for places for people to eat and visit in the area. We have talked to the lady at the Chamber of Commerce and she is very willing to help us with whatever we need.

I think Lou & Bette are also headed up there on the 9th.

chiefaret

Hey Gary, I talked to Naomi at American, as we are going to get in on the 3rd and out on the 8th. So see you then.

- - - Updated - - -

That is both Allens and us

gwalter

Garry and us do not have reservation for earlier but I think you guys are ok.

Gregg

Ron-Cookie

I just cancelled our reservation for the New Mexico Rally. Too many things going on in our lives right now... 8-(

Status
Not open for further replies.