EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, SW Albuquerque - 5/5/2016 to 5/8/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvallen

Hey Garry,
Thanks for the great time I appreciate the honor of receiving the RV SNAP Pads last night. Looking forward to installing them and ordering 4 more for my Big Country. We have had a great time in Albuquerque and looking forward to more Rally's
Thanks Rich and Vicki Allen, Arizona Chapter

jbeletti

Looks like everyone's having fun in ABQ! Wish I could be everywhere - we LOVE New Mexico. Hope y'all treated my friends Lou and Bette well :)

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Well we end the Rally in the morning when attendee's start to depart for the next venture!
I would like to express my appreciation to everyone for the wonderful time and your support
for the NM Chapter. With your efforts, the NM Chapter will start with $362.19 in their Chapter Budget.
This will place them on a solid budget footing and the ability to fund their next Rally! A Huge Thank YOU!

The Dinner at Church Street Cafe was incredible and we had 100% attendance! We were able to get more
sign ups for future Chapter Rally's within the Mountain Region as well as the Regional Rally for Colo in 2018!!!

Once approved, we will announce the "NEW" NM Chapter Leaders and what quality people they are...but can't say
any more on this posting....

Lou & Bette!!!! You guys are a hoot and thank you for traveling all the way from TX to support the Team! You
guys are great and you can tell JimB we did adopt you into the MTN Region!!!!!

Safe Travels when you depart and Thanks again!

A group of us will caravan to Colo for the Buena Vista Rally and will depart on Monday morning! Can't wait for
the great "Weather" that Gregg and Linda were able to dial in for this Rally!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We have met a lot of great people this week and look forward to seeing all of them down the road. Thanks to Garry for organizing this rally to get the NM chapter off on a solid footing. BUT we hope he isn't jinxing the weather forecast for Buena Vista. Safe travels to everyone tomorrow and Monday.

Ann&Ted

Ann and I have had a great time at the Albuquerque Rally. We are now members of the Pyramid Club. Thank you Richard, Steve and Lou for you assistance and tools to help relieve that problem. After Richard played the role of swapping the drain hose with the drain cap multiple times, I now own a several new sewer hose attachments to allow me to back-flush properly and also power clean down the drains. What great friends. Lou also crawled onto the roof to help readjust my slider awning after the heavy wind stretched it out of alignment.

It was great to see old friends and also meet new ones.

jwcox

Jeanne has arrived home and what a great time I had, both seeing good friends and meeting new ones. Thanks Garry and hope everyone. Has safe travels.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Jeanne: Wow you made it home fast!!! You know 65 is the speed limit for your North Trail....
Thanks again for supporting the NM Chapter! See you at Ft McDowell.

- - - Updated - - -

Ted & Ann:

Hum....the Pyramid club!!! This was the first experience with this club as an bystander....hope I don't have the "un-Pleasure" of joining this club!
Happy you are set up for preventative future Dues!

Thanks for supporting the NM Chapter! It was a great success....

Lou_and_Bette

Bette and I are very happy that we began our first foray into the Southwest at the NM rally here in Albuquerque. Met so many nice people, saw many wonderful sights, and ate a lot of good food. Thank you Garry for making us feel so welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.