Introduction - South Carolina Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Bill and Janet Roche (billyjoeraybob) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the South Carolina Chapter in the Southeast Region. This chapter includes the entire state of South Carolina.

Bill and Janet are taking over from Phil and Becky Smith. Phil and Becky have lead the South Carolina Chapter off and on since 2008 and continually since July 1, 2013. Whenever the Chapter was leaderless, Phil and Becky stepped up. Thank you, Phil and Becky, for everything you have done for the South Carolina Chapter and the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new South Carolina Chapter Leaders, Bill and Janet!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Bill and Janet and welcome into the chapter leader role. I know you won't have any problems. Enjoy :)

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Bill and Janet and welcome to the crew. Thanks for your help keeping the HOC strong!!!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats Bill and Janet. Hope to see y'all in SWLA sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Bill and Janet. Thanks for stepping up to Chapter Leadership.

clayhud

Great news Bill and Janet, looking forward to the first rally in your new role next year.

Best,

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Bill and Janet, Santha and I know that you will do a great job. She told me to say that We will give you all of the support We can. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks to all of you! We are excited about taking over as Chapter Leaders. We hope we are half as successful as Phil and Becky Smith have been. If anyone has any suggestions of places that you would like to be considered for the venue for the 2016 SC Chapter Rally or things you might want to do at the next rally, please reach out to us. Thanks again! We are looking forward to seeing you down the road. Safe travels to you all.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Thanks to all of you! We are excited about taking over as Chapter Leaders. We hope we are half as successful as Phil and Becky Smith have been. If anyone has any suggestions of places that you would like to be considered for the venue for the 2016 SC Chapter Rally or things you might want to do at the next rally, please reach out to us. Thanks again! We are looking forward to seeing you down the road. Safe travels to you all.
Bill and Janet, you are really going to enjoy this gig, nothing like seeing people have fun.
Lindaw

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

Congratulations!! We just stepped up for PA and hope we can fill the Walkers' shoes!!
We've been coming to MB in Sept/Oct since we've had our rig. Unfortunately the past couple of rallies didn't sync up with our MB trips. Maybe the next one????

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Congratulations!! We just stepped up for PA and hope we can fill the Walkers' shoes!!
We've been coming to MB in Sept/Oct since we've had our rig. Unfortunately the past couple SC rallies didn't sync up with our MB trips. Maybe the next one????

jbeletti

Congratulations Bill and Janet and thank you for taking over South Carolina from Phil and Becky. I'm sure they are and will be great mentors for you guys. Wishing you all the best and hope to make it to one of your rallies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Bill and Janet,

Thanks for stepping up and taking on the leadership role. You two are going to have a lot of fun doing it! Don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any and the only thing to stop you on creating some in credible rallies and events for people would be lack of imagination. Welcome to the leadership family.

Rod

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Congratulations Bill and Janet, you are continuing a fine tradition. Looking forward to attending your SC rally next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.