Is there a thread for the Pioneer series?

Just bought a 2015 Pioneer BH270 and I did not notice a thread for that type of model.
I have a question about the radio and playing DVD's.

download.php

jimtoo

Hi lightenmiller,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners forum and family. We have a great group of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share when needed.

We have one area for all audio. Since most of the units use the same type of equipment or lots of times the same information applies to all units.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Depending on what model your electronic device is you might find some answers in our "Tools" area located near the top of this page.
Here is a link to the "Electronics" section in "Tools". [LINK]

Peace
Dave

Samuel

I would like to see them add the Pioneer line. From what I have read the Pioneer is made exclusively for Camping World and they hold the rights to it.

jbeletti

Thank you for choosing Pioneer!

When Heartland makes a brand specifically for a dealer (Camping World etc.), they are very close cousins to an existing Heartland product, yet they are custom brands for the dealerships. I can't say for Pioneer, but often times these units are serviced and warranted by the dealerships as a private labeled product. In these cases, we don't generally create special sub-forums for them. Rather, we encourage you to post about them under their cousin brand sub-forums.

I'll check-in with Corporate to learn more about Pioneer. If it warrants its own sub-forum, we'll gladly make one for it.

jbeletti

Just heard back and while Pioneer and Mallard are both private label brands we make for Camping World, they are both hugely popular. We already have a brand sub-forum for Mallard and we've decided to make brand sub-forum for Pioneer too. Look for this to happen in a week or so.

That might be where they want to lump us in but after looking I found that the Prowler Lynx 30 LX looks most like my Pioneer QB30 inside and out. So I would say the Pioneers would be a sub of the Prowlers.

Genovak

Has the Pioneer thread been created? I just bought a Bh270 and would like to communicate with fellow owners.

jimtoo

Has the Pioneer thread been created? I just bought a Bh270 and would like to communicate with fellow owners.

HI Genovak,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you would look in the forums listing you will find a Pioneer area here. But if you are asking about cooling, electrical systems or almost anything it is best to look in the general listing for that topic.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M