Retirement of California-Central Chapter Leader

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Being a Chapter Leader is not a permanent commitment. Chapter Leaders are invited to serve as long as the role fits in with their lives.

Butch and Stacy Joyner volunteered to be California-Central Chapter Leaders in March 2015. Then the unthinkable and unbelievable happened and Butch passed away. Stacy continued on in the role, planning the September rally in Jackson as a tribute to Butch. Once again, the unbelievable happened in the form of the Butte Fire which necessitated cancellation of the rally.

After much deliberation, Stacy has announced her retirement from the Chapter Leader role. Thank you so much, Stacy, for your commitment to your Chapter and the HOC during what surely was an emotional and stressful time.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Stacy - we are all so sorry for your loss. Know that you and your family are in our prayers.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Stacy - You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. The Jackson Rally was to be our first event and although we are disappointed that it was cancelled, we feel so sad for all of those who lost so much due to the Butte Fire. We feel so blessed to have finally had the opportunity to meet you recently and we look forward to a continued friendship with you. Thank you for all of your hard work in putting the Jackson Rally together. We unfortunately didn't have the honor of meeting Butch, but I know he would be so proud of you. With the Holidays upon us, we would like to help provide whatever we can for the families that have lost so much. Please stay in touch and let us know if you need anything!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Stacy, we never had a chance to meet you and Butch. Our hearts go out to you and prayers are being sent your way. Thank you for stepping up to organize the rally that sadly had to be cancelled. Good luck in the future, and who knows, perhaps we will meet someday.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Stacy, thank you for continuing the adventure that you and Butch started together. You are an incredibly strong woman and a testament to a devoted wife, who in spite of your loss and grief, powered through to finish what the two of you started together. I am sorry for your loss, but inspired by your strength! I look forward to seeing you next year in Jackson.

Rod

jbeletti

Stacy,

I have to echo Rod's sentiment - you are a strong woman and I admire you. I hope to be able to meet up with you somewhere out west next year. Be well my friend.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Stacy,

It has been a long time since you helped me get through our first rally at Winchester Bay. Take care of yourself and know that you have friends up here if you need us.

Kristy