EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Lancaster - 4/15/2016 to 4/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ginger and I are FIXEN to had south on of these winters and we'll be knockin on your door.

Come on down. This will be a nice weekend though. High will be about 80 and lows of 59. Great football weather. Lol. Btw this is a cold front for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Come on down. This will be a nice weekend though. High will be about 80 and lows of 59. Great football weather. Lol. Btw this is a cold front for us.

Football weather, hah!! 30° And flurries surrounded by the Black and Gold in the steel city. Now that's football.

JWalker

Just a quick reminder. Some of the PA campgrounds close or have limited hours during the winter months. Don't wait. Make your reservations now.

See you next year.

BTMB

Jamie its Terry BTMB road warrior rallied in Copake! looking forward of course to going camping! But also to seeing u,Ginger&Madison in pa. If it is not too much trouble.could u let me know how to sign up and where to book! Am i correct it is in April not July? So looking forward to seeing u all again! God bless all of you with a Happy Happy Healthy New Year!

JWalker

Jamie its Terry BTMB road warrior rallied in Copake! looking forward of course to going camping! But also to seeing u,Ginger&Madison in pa. If it is not too much trouble.could u let me know how to sign up and where to book! Am i correct it is in April not July? So looking forward to seeing u all again! God bless all of you with a Happy Happy Healthy New Year!

Terry, it's great to hear from you. Actually there are 3 events in PA this year.

In April, there is a Heartland camp out in Lancaster.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=448633

In May, there is the PA rally in Mifflinburg PA.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=445926

In July, there is the Region Rally in New Holland PA
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=437618

Click on the links to go to each event site. All the info is in the first post. You can contact the campgrounds to make reservations. Some campgrounds might have limited access during the winter months. You can also reserve additional days before and after, if you would like.

Also, in 2016 there are a few other rallies near you.

College Park, near Washington DC
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=439705

Lake George, New York
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=444857

Falmouth Massachusetts
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=459647

if you have anymore questions, or need any help, just let me know. Hope to see you soon.

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Everyone. I hope you all had a great Holiday season! Dale and Karen just booked our site for the Campout in April. We will be at site # 302. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Everyone. I hope you all had a great Holiday season! Dale and Karen just booked our site for the Campout in April. We will be at site # 302. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Awesome. Be looking forward to meeting you too. Beware these outings become addictive!!!

kjm1970

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:
  • Number of sites held:
  • Register by end of day 4/15/2016
  • Site fee: $$50 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

• Event Leader: JWalker(click to contact)

Additional Info:
Join us for a little Heartland camp-out at Old Mill Stream Campground. This is a great way to kick off your 2016 rally season. The campground is not holding any sites since this is not an official rally. They do have 20+ sites that are open in the same area as our last 2 rallies there. So the sooner you sign up, the better chance to get into that section.

The campground is unsure of any price increase for the 2016 season. The current rate is $50/night. A $50 deposit is required by mail.

Please let me know if you can join us. Should be a great time sitting around the campfire and catching up with friends.

Attached is a map of the section that we wil be in.
257k235.jpg

1- Jamie, Ginger & Madi Walker; Site 205
2- Jim & Colleen Marigliano; Site 208
3- Lyle & Nancy Mercer; Site 207
4- Mike & Jodi Vanderford; Site 304
5- Kevin Barrett; Site 306
6- Duane & Deb Clause; Site 210
7- Dave & Krissy Kline + Family; Site 203
8- Bill & Liz Shaffer; Site 209
9- Kyle & Jill Mueller; Site 302

JWalker

All right!!!!! The KrazyKampers are coming. See you in the spring!!

JWalker

9- Kyle & Jill Mueller; Site 302

Nice!!! The big Road Warrior and Volvo Rollin in. See you there.

I see see there is a double book for site 302. I would contact the campground to get it straightened out.

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
We called the campground this morning to confirm our reservation for Site #302. They said Dale and I are confirmed. They did not have a confirmation for the Muellers. We actually visited the campground yesterday as we do not live very far away. We spoke to Dawn both Saturday and today on the phone. I would suggest they call and find out what happened.

kjm1970

We called the campground this morning to confirm our reservation for Site #302. They said Dale and I are confirmed. They did not have a confirmation for the Muellers. We actually visited the campground yesterday as we do not live very far away. We spoke to Dawn both Saturday and today on the phone. I would suggest they call and find out what happened.
No worries, I merely asked in my reservation comments for that site. I will calm then to pick one out. Sorry for the confusion!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.