Fuel pump operation?

tomsws6

Ok Im trying to transfer fuel to the generator tank via other tank.. Its getting stormy around here and only gonna get worse so Id like to have the generator as backup if the electric goes out at the campground. I opened up the door and flipped the switch and nothing happened.. I didnt hear anything and obviously no fuel was transfered. Is there a particular sequence to start the fuel pump.? I looked in our manuals and there wasnt anything for the station.

porthole

Retired
Did you turn on the timer inside first?

Do you have a transfer pump or do you need to use the nozzle to transfer from the main tank to the genset tank?

tomsws6

Did you turn on the timer inside first?

Do you have a transfer pump or do you need to use the nozzle to transfer from the main tank to the genset tank?

Timer? Im sorry, I should have stated that Im trying to use the nozzle to transfer from main tank to genset tank

scottyb

There is a button on the control panel inside you Cyclone, near the fuel gauge. It activates a timer for the pump for 15 min then shuts off. Once you push the button, a red LED illuminates and you can start the pump.

tomsws6

You know how many times Iv called my self "dummy" today...... Sad thing is I knew it was there!! lol Anyway thanks for the info.. Task is completed!!

tomsws6

Another one owes us a beer Scott.

With out a doubt!! Theres only been 2 cyclones here in the camp ground since july! I talked to one guy and he had a 4100 but not much of a talker I guess... He also pulled it with a 2500....... Anyway we get close Ill drop by with the beverage!!!

avvidclif

He rear was so tight from pulling that behemoth with a 3/4t his mouth would function.........

jeffdee

I've seen quite a number of 3 axle toy haulers being pulled by 3/4 ton SRW trucks down here in the south. I moved up to a DRW Super Duty to pull my 2 axle 3110 and couldn't be happier, or more relaxed/relieved.