EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: CO, Colorado Springs - 10/24/2015 to 10/24/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders

Venue:
------------------------------
  • C.B. & Potts
  • 261 Kaycee Case Place
  • Colorado Springs, CO 80921
  • 719-481-9034

Details:
  • Number of sites held:
  • Register by end of day 10/23/2015

• Event Leader: monica-don(click to contact)

Additional Info:
You're invited for a "Dutch treat" lunch Saturday, October 24 at 1:00pm.

This C.B. Potts is across the street from the Bass Pro Shop near the Air Force Academy.

Please RSVP by Friday October 23.

Attendees:
Monica/Don
Linda/Gregg
Pam/Darren
Rexann/Al
Bill
Domi/John
Jan/Brian

Last edited:

StarryNight

Brian & Jan

Great to hear you will be attending!! Can't wait to hear about your "summer tour" :)

StarryNight

"Party" was fun! The MEETING Part: I talked a little bit about camp outs for next summer (asked for feed back when I send out my next update to Chapter) & dates for the rallies which are already posted in events. I also mentioned the M&G starting back up in January.
The group talked briefly about where we have had camp outs/rallies...such as Camp Hale and Rifle...some showed an interest to have more camp outs in those locations.
The GREET Part: We all met one of our newer members from the Springs area: Domi & John:)...and then all the chatter began with anything & everything that has been happening since summer.
Don has offered to have a " show & tell clinic" on packing wheels bearings possibly in November (Brian wants to do his).
We went on our separate ways about 3:30...some of us continued the conversation in the parking lot:)
CB & Potts was accommodating to us, food was ok (plates were "cleaned";))

dwpkdavis

"Party" was fun! The MEETING Part: I talked a little bit about camp outs for next summer (asked for feed back when I send out my next update to Chapter) & dates for the rallies which are already posted in events. I also mentioned the M&G starting back up in January.
The group talked briefly about where we have had camp outs/rallies...such as Camp Hale and Rifle...some showed an interest to have more camp outs in those locations.
The GREET Part: We all met one of our newer members from the Springs area: Domi & John:)...and then all the chatter began with anything & everything that has been happening since summer.
Don has offered to have a " show & tell clinic" on packing wheels bearings possibly in November (Brian wants to do his).
We went on our separate ways about 3:30...some of us continued the conversation in the parking lot:)
CB & Potts was accommodating to us, food was ok (plates were "cleaned";))

Hey Don,

I would like to be there for the show and tell clinic!

Darren

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I like the show and tell idea. W need to put a surge protector in ours. I know I can do it but some knowledge out there would probably make it go faster. If anyone else is interested in this I would wait till we could get together for a clinic. Well wait till March anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.