EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Canyonville - 9/13/2017 to 9/20/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Rod I think we've confirmed were going to make it up there.
We'll be coming in on the 11th and leaving on the 18th or 19th as we have to get back to or work.
Rhonda's filling out the form and we'll send the check soon.
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Hi Rod & Kelly,

We like everything on the list except #4 & #6. Also We think #11 Golf, of course paid by the golfers. Also #15, can be paid by the owners. We have put the dates on our calendar. Is the rally for the whole week?

Sally & Dan

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Hi Rod & Kelly,

Put it on the calendar. Will fill out and mail registration form + wampum your way soon.
See you in Jackson in October 13-17.
George, and Laura also

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
The actual reserved rally dates are the 13th- 20th with special rates. If you guys would like to stay outside of those dates, that can be arranged by reserving those extra dates through the park. Thanks for your feedback on the proposed activities!

Rod & Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You, we are looking forward to Jackson too!

Rod & Kelly

Hi Rod & Kelly,

Put it on the calendar. Will fill out and mail registration form + wampum your way soon.
See you in Jackson in October 13-17.
George, and Laura also

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Dan & Sally

The actual reserved rally dates are the 13th- 20th with special rally rates. If you guys would like to stay outside of those dates, that can be arranged by reserving those extra dates through the park. Thanks for your feedback on the proposed activities!

Rod & Kelly
Hi Rod & Kelly,

We like everything on the list except #4 & #6. Also We think #11 Golf, of course paid by the golfers. Also #15, can be paid by the owners. We have put the dates on our calendar. Is the rally for the whole week?

Sally & Dan

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you guys! For any dates outside of the rally dates 13-20th reservations will have to be made by calling the park.

Rod I think we've confirmed were going to make it up there.
We'll be coming in on the 11th and leaving on the 18th or 19th as we have to get back to or work.
Rhonda's filling out the form and we'll send the check soon.
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

For20hunter

****UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE****

We have just learned from the park that for those that are wanting to stay before and/or after the rally (Sept 13th - Sept 20th, 2017) things will change a bit. The park is requiring that Kelly and I make the reservations using the above attached reservation forms. They need to reflect ALL the dates you would like your reservations for. The park has no way to really track what sites people will be staying in during the rally until they get our forms with will be the beginning of sept 2017. So, when people were calling to make their pre and post rally reservations it was too much to try to manage and very confusing for the park. The park has now set aside 46 sites for us that will be held from 9/9/2017 to 9/23/17 (which also includes the rally dates) for people that need pre and post reservations. The first 46 people that want to come early or stay late and get their forms and money to us will get the sites. What we will need from you:

1/ Those that have already sent reservation forms that want pre and post rally dates will need to send us updated forms including all your dates.

2/ The money we need from you will only be the $36 per night for the the rally dates. Any pre and post dates will be paid directly to the park when you check in.

3/ The $25 one time per
person rally cost.

AGAIN...there are only 46 sites available for pre and post rally ALL FIRST COME FIRST SERVE...So, if you want one HURRY and get your forms in. After we send in our final payment to the park which will be around the 1st of September 2017 the park will be able to tell you if there are any available sites for pre and post reservations be aware you will most likely have to switch sites.

We apologize for the inconvenience but we were just advised of this change by the park.

Thank You for understanding,

Rod & Kelly

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Rod and Kelly......

Sent you our form yesterday with check for 1 night + $50 fee. No pre or post for us just rally dates.

See ya in Vegas come Oct.

Sonja

Thanks for the update. Julie and I are staying a few days after the rally, as we love that RV park. I just emailed our revised form. Sonja

larkinstuart

Love this park, count us in. Good stop over as we have reservations at Winchester Bay 9/17 to 9/30
Looking foreward to this trip. Will make some adjustment to Winchester Bay

Last edited:

For20hunter

Thanks Sonja and Julie!! Can't wait to see you guys!

Rod & Kelly

Thanks for the update. Julie and I are staying a few days after the rally, as we love that RV park. I just emailed our revised form. Sonja

- - - Updated - - -

That is great to hear!!! We will count you in. We just need you to complete the form and send in some money and we will put you down. We are getting ready to start assigning sites, so if you have any preferences, please put them in the notes part of the registration form.

Rod
Love this park, count us in. Good stop over as we have reservations at Winchester Bay 9/17 to 9/30
Looking foreward to this trip. Will make some adjustment to Winchester Bay

Gaffer

Hey Rod, Karol and I met up with your folks today on the 95 in Tonopah! Neat people. See you soon.
PJ

Go-Fly

This sounds like fun. We are going to be at Windy Bay over Labor day. Not that far of a drive to run over. Have never been to a rally.

For20hunter

We look forward to meeting you! It is going to be a great rally. Just fill out the application on the first post of this thread and send in your money (the address is on the form) and we will put you on the list and save a spot for you. We will be assigning sites later in the year, so if you have any special requests, make sure you put those in the notes field on the form.

Rod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

For20hunter

​**UPDATE**

Kelly and I are starting to assign sites. Please check the first thread to see that site assignment. It also shows what you have paid and what remaining balance you might have.

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.