New Heartland North Trail Owners

Jeeper

The wife and I just took delivery of our new Heartland Northtrail 22RBK. We saw it at a show in September, and didn't jump fast enough to buy the display model...which worked out just fine, as the dealer honored the show price, and ordered an identical trailer for us. It arrived in StLou on October 2, and (after getting the tow vehicle back from the shop after hitting a deer on October 1st!) we took delivery on Oct 9th, and promptly took it out for an overnight. Not our first trailer, we've had a Coleman Pop-up (1994 Destiny Cedar, actually an excellent unit!) and a J-name-not-to-be-mentioned-again 19H that was OK...but, with one kid moving out and married, and the second getting ready to go to college next year...we didn't need the extra bed space, were tired of the tent camper ends of the hybrid, and the DW REALLY wanted a "real" bed she didn't have to climb on the sofa to get into (she's short!)...

Short story, we were inches from buying a Puma, and the wife fell in love with this 22RBK...and to be honest, I'm really impressed with it as well. Tows great behind our 2008 Ram 1500. Headed out again this weekend for another round of camping before the winter sets in. Not quite at the retired age, but looking forward to it in a few years...hoping this will be our "final" camper...that lasts us years and years...I suspect it will be!

Fun part about a new camper? Emptying the old one, wondering "why did I ever pack this", and buying new stuff/upgrading...this is a mobile hotel room compared to what we had! Campers have come a LONG way!

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new NT. That was our 1st HL product and it was really built well. Great rig while we had it. Enjoy and hope to meet you down the road. Check out the HOC and enjoy the best part of owning a Heartland product.

d_fergie

Congrats on your new North Trail!, I'll be taking mine for about a week of hunting / camping in a little over a week, can't wait!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats on the new NT, we loved ours! Be sure to join in some Heartland Club Rallies, meet like-minded others. We are not retirement aged either, but love our trips and great Heartland friends we've come to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Congrats and welcome to the Heartland Forum......I have a 2012 North Trail 24 FBS and love it....
I travel with two "aussie" girls and they have requested more room so will be moving up to a Sundance 3000CK in April.
My North Trail has been a super TT. You are going to have so much fun in it.