no theater seating in Syracuse?

hello all,

We are considering a new Syracuse. It appears the theater seating will not be an option on that floorplan. We are very disappointed as we were looking forward to that feature. Could it be possible the factory allow this as an option in 2016?

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Here is the list of options on a Syracuse:

Options to Fit Your Lifestyle:

Yeti extreme cold weather package
Mor/ryde hitch pin
Slide awnings
5.5KW LP generator
Outdoor entertainment package
(32” TV and Alumi-Guard awning)
Disc brakes
Valor tire pressure monitor system
King bed

Power theatre seating

Washer / dryer
Full oven and gas stove top
Dishwasher
Dyson stand alone vac
Programmable safe
High rise coffee table / desk
5100 BTU Electric fireplace
Dual pane windows
Heat pumps on A/C’s
Fantastic fan ( N/A with third A/C )
Third 15,000 BTU A/C
Carbonic in-floor heat

Mburtsvt

Jay,

The new order forms note that Power Theater Seating IPO recliners is N/A on Syracuse.

I was getting ready to post that as well. I'll add in addition the Carbonic in-floor is MIA for the time being as well. I will rely on the new MSRP form that was posted today for now and not the web site.

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
You're exactly right. I went to the website which has not been updated with this information. Sorry!

I also note that the Carbonic in-floor heat is still listed but not really available yet.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
hello all,

We are considering a new Syracuse. It appears the theater seating will not be an option on that floorplan. We are very disappointed as we were looking forward to that feature. Could it be possible the factory allow this as an option in 2016?

The main reason that it's not available is that it will not fit in that spot. It's to long(in width)for that spot in the slide. It comes with a double wall hugger that does not have the center console. We just was in a Syracuse this past weekend an it's really a nice unit. Love the window above the bed and all the interior storage. It still had a heavy pin weight even with it only being just under 36' long.

The main reason that it's not available is that it will not fit in that spot. It's to long(in width)for that spot in the slide. It comes with a double wall hugger that does not have the center console. We just was in a Syracuse this past weekend an it's really a nice unit. Love the window above the bed and all the interior storage. It still had a heavy pin weight even with it only being just under 36' long.

Thanks Jim. I suspected that was the reason. still very disappointed. I'm hoping we can find a similar "house" version that will fit.

mbootag

We just got our Syracuse Thursday and it comes
Standard with power seating. It not as big but comfortable. Overall very happy with the floor plan. Here is a pic
cc152008b37c79cdb80f6dc5836f2579.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk