2016 Prowler colors

pacumom

I am interested in purchasing a Prowler 29P RKS. I have been told that the colors have been changed to coastal, fremont and phoenix. Does any one have clear pictures of these colors, including counter tops, flooring and sofa colors? The "new" 2016 colors are different from the old 2016 colors, and even the back splashes appear to be less busy than the 2015 and old 2016. Can any one help me with pictures?

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Have you tried going to HeartlandRVs.com, I am not sure if this site has been update, but give it a try.

R

rbrady

Hi Pacumom! You are correct that the colors for the Prowlers have changed as of September! We are in the process of updating our marketing materials now (website, brochures, etc.) Would you mind posting your email address so I can send you photos of each of the colors?

pacumom

PM sent. I did contact Heartland and received 3 pictures from a regional sales manager, two were taken at a show.. . not enough to actually see the colors. The third picture was taken from the new Prowler brochure and is of a 29P RKS Phoenix?? Can you tell me how different Fremont is from the old Scottsdale?

I would really appreciate any pictures you can send me of Fremont and Phoenix. I would really like to order our trailer tomorrow. Thanks for your help.