Differences in standard features of 4200 2016 vs 2015

SteamboatSailor

Hi, all ; Prospective new cyclone owners here. We are looking at the 4200 & trying to figure out what has changed in standard features as well as option list from 2015 model to 2016. Can anyone suggest a site where we could look at side by side comparisons?
thx in advance.

weekender01

Your easiest and best option is to contact AJ Jones at Heartland to discuss the changes. He is in charge of the Toy Hauler product line and should be able to assist you. Please note he has been very busy lately with all the open houses and RV shows.

If he does not repsond below is the link to the 2016 MSRP sheet and the 2015 brochure. You could take these and look at the Heartland website for the 4200 to confirm which items are standard and which ones are options. This should help you compare to see what changed specifically. I do know that they are changing the colors slightly and probably some fit/finish on the interior and exterior. In addition I do know that the ramp patio option is a different style know and does not stay attached to the ramp door when loading and unloading. There was a picture of the new ramp on the Heartland Facebook page several weeks ago. They debuted it at the dealer open house.

//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=40909&d=1444920593

http://assets.lazydays.com/426277_NonWatermarkedPdf.pdf

OEFVET

Biggest changes are a pocket door was added to the main bathroom from the bedroom. The large slideout has more led lighting. The TV is now 60" (an industry first).

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
The main differences are
1. 58" TV IPO 50"
2. double entrances in the bathrooms
3. new flooring, wallboarder, backsplash, ceiling pannels, and counter tops
4. new bedroom valances and, comforter, and headboard
5. large window added to hallways
6. solar prep
7. rear back up camera prep
8. Blue Ray 5.1 surround sound
9. recessed oven with solid surface covers
10. revised more symmetrical entertainment center
11. eliminated ivory cabinets in the bathroom
12. wood trim between ceiling and sidewalls
13. 40" TV in garage (HD package)
14. LED back light fascia (HD package)
15. Convection oven (HD package)
16. New pendant lighting
17. new window valances
18. Heat strip added to rear garage A/C
19. G-rated tires STD
20 new exterior graphics
21. more full body paint options to choose from
22. new floor plans 4113, 4250, and 3611JS (coming soon)

that should cover almost all of the changes if you have any other questions let me know.

thanks,

AJ

New to the board but I just wanted to add to this thread. If you have not seen the 2016 4200 you have to. We fell in love with rig. Only a few things would need to be addressed we felt. The padding in the loft and the loft bed should be upgraded or at least have an option/place to get better pads and the cushions on the couch in the garage when put into a bed are the most uncomfortable things we have ever been on. The hump is horrible and should be just like the 4250. Other than those things we are really stuck on getting one of these units someday.

SteamboatSailor

Well, rats. Now we're kinda starting over. Decided the toy for the garage needs to be a RZR 900 4seater, so we need a garage big enough for that. Looks like it eliminates the 4200. Recently went to the RV show in Denver & saw the 4250.... 13' garage with no bump out for 2nd bath. Got excited until I saw the N/S master bed; very claustrophobic, & the raised areas on the floor down each side of the bed are a real trip hazard! What's that about?

Then we walked down the show aisle & into the Road Warrior 427....what a kitchen! 12.5' Garage looks like it might hold the RZR , but there's that N/S master bed again!

OK, A.J. My idea of the perfect plan.... The garage of the Cyclone 4250, the kitchen/LR area of the RW 427 (w/ side patio of course) & the master suite of the CY 4200.. Anything on the drawing board like this?

Codive

Well, rats. Now we're kinda starting over. Decided the toy for the garage needs to be a RZR 900 4seater, so we need a garage big enough for that. Looks like it eliminates the 4200. Recently went to the RV show in Denver & saw the 4250.... 13' garage with no bump out for 2nd bath. Got excited until I saw the N/S master bed; very claustrophobic, & the raised areas on the floor down each side of the bed are a real trip hazard! What's that about?

Then we walked down the show aisle & into the Road Warrior 427....what a kitchen! 12.5' Garage looks like it might hold the RZR , but there's that N/S master bed again!

OK, A.J. My idea of the perfect plan.... The garage of the Cyclone 4250, the kitchen/LR area of the RW 427 (w/ side patio of course) & the master suite of the CY 4200.. Anything on the drawing board like this?

I agree. The 4200 brought me in. The 4250 addressed some of the concerns and then the RW427 made the kitchen work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteamboatSailor

I agree. The 4200 brought me in. The 4250 addressed some of the concerns and then the RW427 made the kitchen work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deciding that it's always going to be a compromise of something, we ordered a new 427 a couple days ago.