Finally, some pictures!

RottsNScotts

Here are my truck and Cyclone 4114 the day I took it out for training! Now, if I could just find a good photographer!

Side from the back.JPG

Height.JPG

Side from the front.JPG

Can hardly wait to start travelling!

Janet, Abby and Boomer
Burien, WA USA

'Lil Guy'

That things look like the spacecraft in the opening of Spaceballs. Hate to park next to that at a rally. Never be able to see my 'LG'. Nice rig. Yea, that rig is meant to be used. Enjoy.

RottsNScotts

I actually did not take the photos; was just glad to have them! Would have been even happier had the photographer centered the rig so there would have been a chance of getting the whole thing in one shot. The back end of the trailer isn't seen in any of the photos taken! And they were sent to me all 90 degrees sideways! But beggars can't be choosers!

Thanks for all the kind wordsfrom everyone!

Janet, Abby and Boomer
Burien, WA

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Beautiful setup Janet!!! Hope you Abby and Boomer are doing well! Hope to see you at some rallies next year!

Rod

RottsNScotts

Thanks Rod!

The Rotten dogs and I are missing Buster; it is hard not to have a little guy to be in charge around here.

Here I was hoping you would have some dog training sessions I could come watch! Love to watch dog training!

Janet, Abby and Boomer
Burien, WA

GnR

Excellent choice. I relay like the 4114 layout. what are you going to do with all that garage space.?

RottsNScotts

Sorry I have been so busy! I have emptied my house and it is now listed for sale! Working hard to get on the road soon.

And, right now, my garage is FULL, side to side, back to front and 5 feet deep with stuff from the house that I now have to find places for. Fortunately, only one piece is heavy; the rest are dog blankets, towels, dog bath tub...

Was going to go through it this last weekend but ended up sleeping one day and doing the living area the other.

Dogs are COMPLETELY BORED and not too happy with me. They CAN be bought off with a good beefy bone however. VBG

Janet, Abby and Boomer
Burien, WA