ATF: North Trail - Slide-out Fender Skirt Alignment new 22RBK

Jeeper

Brand new owner of a NorthTrail 22RBK...and we love it (all 8 day's we have had it!) Noticed as I was closing up after camping this weekend, and doing my walk around...that the plastic fender skirt over the wheels doesn't line up with the rest of the skirt that isn't on the slide out. Didn't see it when we picked up the camper last weekend...

[/URL

The slide out is in tight to the body...and it's obviously not hurting anything....I can notch the plastic and make it align better....was just curious if this is an anomoly... The slideout seals tight to the body, and there is a 1/2 inch rubber seal that pretty much accounts for the mis-alignment.

Thanks!

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
The fender on ours look the same. I would recommend that you take each screw out and silicone them before you reinstall them. We lost a few and they were always needing to be tightened due to vibration until I did that. I also put a plastic washer on each so I could cinch them down a bit tighter than factory. Enjoy your new rig!!

Jeeper

Just worried about "Catching it" accidentally when walking past the camper side sometime...hate to rip a fender off...