ATF: Landmark - Amp Chart

TheWolfes

Do you have an amp chart that shows us how many amps each appliance pulls on our 2016 LM 365 New Port?

Thanks so much

HornedToad

I have used the amp display on my Power Control System and isolated the different appliances to get an idea of the power usage for each one.

TxCowboy

I have used the amp display on my Power Control System and isolated the different appliances to get an idea of the power usage for each one.

HT, how were you able to isolate the different appliances? I'd love to be able to do that.

jbeletti

HT, how were you able to isolate the different appliances? I'd love to be able to do that.

On the display panel of the PCS, scroll to the screen that shows voltage and amps on L1 and L2. With as much AC power using items shut off, take note of the current (amp) draw on L1 and L2.

Use a note pad to take notes. Begin to turn AC power using items on one at a time. By on, I mean, power on and item working. For example, Fireplace power on and heat on it cranked to HH. Note the "change" in amps for the leg of power (L1 or L2) that has increased. This difference is the current draw for the item being tested. Write down not only the item name and current draw, but the leg of power (L1 or L2) that it's on. Later, confirm what breakers control what item and add a CB (circuit breaker) column to your table. You'll have a great trouble shooting resource for later :)

HornedToad

I basically followed what Jim outlined...
to try and get a zero amp baseline I flipped the breaker to the converter to power it off and switched the fridge and water heater between LP & AC.

With as much AC power using items shut off...//heartlandowners.org/images/smilies/smile.png