Edge Toy Hauler Insulation / Options

hboy1

Hello. I'm looking at the Edge 357 & 367. Trying to get the specs on these units. The Heartland website has some conflicting information to what I'm seeing listed by dealers (ie; tank capacities; dry weight; etc).

I notice the cyclone and road warrior specs online show an 'R' rating for the insulation in the roof, floor, and walls (R34; R38; R11; respectively). The Edge does not list the R rating for these areas. Is that because there is less insulation? Ya know, sometimes they will list the 'best in class' stuff, but hide the not so great characteristics...

Just wondering if the Edge is insulated the same as the Road Warrior and Cyclone. Does anyone know?

Also, The Edge does not seem to have the option for 6 point auto leveling. I've seen some online with 6 point landing gear (front power jack; mid power jack; rear crank down stabilizer). Does anyone know if the Edge toy hauler has the option for 6 point auto levelers?

Thank you.

jimtoo

Hi hboy1,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other Edge owners will jump in with some information for you soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
The Edge models do have the same insulation as the CYC/TQ (R34, R38, R11), and 6 point level up is not available on the Edge models.

thanks,

AJ