New member and owner of a 2016 Torque 325

jam9964

Ordered it the second week of September and went and picked it up on the 15th of this month. Traveled from the dealer to a state park in NC and stayed till Sunday and made our way back home. We wanted to do a shake down to make sure there wasn't any major problems. I had to make an adjustment on the rear side door latch so the deadbolt would lock, tighten the drain line under the kitchen sink, and the 2 gray water tank dump valve pull handles were labeled wrong and that was all I found wrong. I've always said that if you own a boat or an RV you better be handy with tools. We really like the layout on this unit, hope to have many good years out of it.

davebennington

Welcome to the forum. I would like to suggest joining the Heartland Owners Club. The club offers a intro membership for 1 year at no cost to you, just to see if the club is a fit for you. You will meet many very nice people here who will go out of their way to help you any way they can. Good luck with your new rig and happy camping.

dave

weekender01

Congratulations on the new Torque! My Tirque 321 is on order right now and I cannot wait for it to be built. May you have many wonderful years of worry free camping.

KelliCrum

Welcome! I too have a Torque 325 owner. Doesn't seem to be too many of us. We've had ours since Aug 2015. Loving it so far. Have found a few quirks that not too happy with but will either change or live with. My question to you - Do you have to turn your cold water faucet on when you put in your kitchen slide? We have too or the slide breaks off the handle. At the dealer now doing some other work and this is one of the issues that the dealer is saying Heartland may not fix???

jam9964

No, we do not have to turn on the cold water. That was one thing I noticed while at the dealer when we were closing the slides, Heartland must have lengthen the sink counter-top a few inches. We've been looking for about 3 years for a toy hauler that we could live with, we are very excited with this one.

Sleblanc

Welcome! I too have a Torque 325 owner. Doesn't seem to be too many of us. We've had ours since Aug 2015. Loving it so far. Have found a few quirks that not too happy with but will either change or live with. My question to you - Do you have to turn your cold water faucet on when you put in your kitchen slide? We have too or the slide breaks off the handle. At the dealer now doing some other work and this is one of the issues that the dealer is saying Heartland may not fix???

We have to turn our cold water faucet on to close the slide and found that very strange. Did they fix yours?

KelliCrum

We have to turn our cold water faucet on to close the slide and found that very strange. Did they fix yours?

Yes, they did finally fix it. They approved a single handle faucet. It took a lot of convincing before they did it, but did finally do it.

Gtoli

I like the layout of the 325. Don't care to have a loft like so many of them have now.