EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Chattanooga - 9/23/2016 to 9/25/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKTalley

fc7b4e1bc3a71a8d7a7b95303d9dc5b7.jpg
The gals are relaxing while Malcomb and I are both working remotely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, we had to do something since ya both were workin'! :p

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
The Alfano's are on their way - hopefully be there by 1ish! :D Looking forward to another great rally!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Another fun and enjoyable night at the TN Rally. Byrd and Nathan are putting on a great event.

GETnBYE

Thank you so much Byrd and Nathan for a fantastic Tennessee rally. Not sure if y'all every did get to sit down the entire time you were there. Not to mention the countless hours of planning and prep for the rally that you did months in advance.

From personally meeting each one of us, to recruiting family members to cook a wonderful meal for us, it was a treat. Please send a thanks out to Josh and Anna for us. It was great not only to get to enjoy his cooking, but to get to meet them both.
You both work so hard and give selflessly of yourselves, and we sure do count ourselves lucky to know you and count you as part of our Heartland family.

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Thank You Byrd and Nathan for putting on a great rally.This was our first,but not our last.Thanks to the other members for making us feel welcomed. We hope to see you all down the road.Frank And Sharon

clayhud

Byrd and Nathan,

Another great rally, thanks for all you do for the club.

Have a great rest of the year.

VKTalley

Thank You Byrd and Nathan for putting on a great rally.This was our first,but not our last.Thanks to the other members for making us feel welcomed. We hope to see you all down the road.Frank And Sharon

I'll add our our thanks to Byrd and Nathan for another great rally! The Traveling Talleys had a great time seeing old friends, making new ones and meeting friends who follow our blog! Frank & Sharon, enjoy your fulltiming adventure and hopefully we will see you sometime on down the road. We arrived safely in Wetumpka, AL, just before noon,
central time.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
IMG_1592.jpg Nathan and I would like to thank everyone for attending the 6th Annual Tennessee Chapter Heartland Owners Club rally. Chattanooga Room in the Inn, the Heartland Give Back project, received $500.00 cash thru the raffle and silent auction as well as private monetary gifts and wish list items. Many thanks to all of you for giving from your heart.

jjwink

Thanks to all of you- you, Nathan and of course BamBam for another great TN rally. Proud of all we were able to donate to Room in the Inn Chattanooga. Saturday dinner was wonderful! Thanks so much to Josh and Anna.
See you down the road.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nabo

IMG_1578.jpg campers 3.jpgCampsites
IMG_1609.jpg Winner of the 1 year membership to the Heartland Owners Club - Malcolm and Valerie Talley
IMG_1612.jpg Winners of the RV SnapPads - Wayne and Anita Cooper
IMG_1579.jpg Some of the silent auction items.

Nabo

IMG_1581.jpg Other silent auction items
IMG_1563.jpg IMG_1570.jpg IMG_1574.jpg Some of the cooks for the pre-rally cook-out.
IMG_1599.jpg Chef Josh and Anna working on the catered dinner. Thanks

Thanks to Malcolm Talley for being the official photographer for the rally.

Buster537

What a fantastic Tennessee Rally!! Nathan and Byrd are super hosts and great chapter leaders. Thanks so much, we had a great time – James and Rhonda :cool:

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
As always a great Tennessee rally! Thanks,Nathan and Byrd������������

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Thanks for a great Rally! Deb and I pulled out early at 7:15am and made it to Richmond at 5:15pm.

Nabo

Nathan & I had so much fun seeing old friends and meeting new ones. And those who helped out - wow, a rally couldn't be such a success as all of those who chipped in. And Heartlanders helping Heartlanders. When someone had a problem with their coach, others were there to help.
thank-you-kids-ThankYou.jpg

Nabo

Sorry to be so late posting the Thank You letter and receipt from Chattanooga Room in the Inn. Monetary donations was a total of $696 which doesn't include all of the items from the Wish List. Thank You for giving from your heart.
Chatt Rm @ Inn ltr.jpg Chatt Rm @ Inn recpt.jpg

Again Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.