EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Luray - 6/10/2016 to 6/12/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanatos

Just got off the phone with Jennifer. Nancy and I will be there from the 8th to the 12th. We're looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Eric & Dorothy, Santha and I will be in site 45. Arriving on the 8th and leaving the 12th.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Called and made a "preliminary" reservation. Jennifer is out of town today and will give me site number tomorrow. I asked her to not put me next to that troublemaker Randy... :)

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Called and made a "preliminary" reservation. Jennifer is out of town today and will give me site number tomorrow. I asked her to not put me next to that troublemaker Randy... :)

Gus, We still love Debra, Romeo and Juliet. Not sure about you.

dix36

Eric,

Made our reservations for the VA rally today. Will check in on 6 JUN and out on 13 JUN. Was assigned site 49. Be keerful out there on the roads!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Wow! What an elite group will be joining us. Randy and Santha plus poodles, Debra and Gus plus Doxies, and our most favored West Virginians - Reta and Hampton. So glad you are all coming, can't wait for the reunion.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Wow! What an elite group will be joining us. Randy and Santha plus poodles, Debra and Gus plus Doxies, and our most favored West Virginians - Reta and Hampton. So glad you are all coming, can't wait for the reunion.
It's gonna be a fun time in the old town for that week isn't it!! Yep, can't wait.

truknutt

Committed Member
Eric & Dorothy,

That pesky Cyclone from PA will be joining you (er....y'all) if that's okay. Arriving 10 JUN and departing 12 JUN. Jennifer assigned slot 102 for now.

Dave & Nona

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I are going to make this event. Arriving on the 9th and leaving on the 13th. We are in site 19 which is a back in site. Get ready for a real show.lol Looking forward to meeting some of our northern neighbors. This will be the 1st of 3 rallies up that way we are attending. Later and have a great day.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Debbie and I are going to make this event. Arriving on the 9th and leaving on the 13th. We are in site 19 which is a back in site. Get ready for a real show.lol Looking forward to meeting some of our northern neighbors. This will be the 1st of 3 rallies up that way we are attending. Later and have a great day.

Back in practice before you get to new holland! Several of us will be at both so we'll be able to critique your improvement !!!
Looking forward to it!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Debbie and Frank, it will be great having you with us. No worries on the back-in, you should have seen some of my previous efforts.:eek:
And a special "Hi" to Nona and Dave, looking forward to seeing you both again.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Called and left a message this morning. If they have a spot, we will be there.

Arriving 6/10
departing 6/12

Will let you know if we can get in.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
The campground called back today. They said we might be able to squeeze in on Site 103. We will bring a chainsaw and hope for the best.

See ya there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.