EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Luray - 6/10/2016 to 6/12/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Now we are talkin" serious rally! Dave and Julie are our latest entrants. We hope you both will kick back and relax at our rally, you both deserve it for all the great work you do for our Club at the national and regional rallies. See you soon.

'Lil Guy'

Being new to this part of the woods, I'm hoping for some suggestions here. We'll be leaving on the 13th and have till July 21st to kill before arriving at the rally in New Holland, Pa.. Anyone have any suggestions as to an area to visit in the mean time. Be nice to work our way there. Be nice to have reservations made before trip. Thanks in advance.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Come over to the Maryland rally the weekend after VA
We are...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Being new to this part of the woods, I'm hoping for some suggestions here. We'll be leaving on the 13th and have till July 21st to kill before arriving at the rally in New Holland, Pa.. Anyone have any suggestions as to an area to visit in the mean time. Be nice to work our way there. Be nice to have reservations made before trip. Thanks in advance.

We would be happy to have you join us at the Maryland Rally in College Park, MD. The rally is from the 17 - 19 of June at Cherry Hill Park. We will be at the VA rally on site 47 and we will arrive at Cherry Hill on Tuesday evening.

porthole

Retired
Looking forward to it!
Love the area.
Last time I was there I got to do the cave tour with two friends - no one els in the cave except the guide, but didn't have enough tome for the museum we stayed so long under.

DougS

Doug S
Doug and Mary Sloan, #1676, will be attending, reservations made, arriving June 8 late, till Monday and probably longer. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

camperjohn08

Ok... Nancy & I will be attending this Rally and shall arrive Thursday 9 June and depart Monday 13 June..... We are on site 46 at the present time. Will there be Tee-Shirts hehehe we are mediums if so........ So let itbe Bright and Sunny and a Group campfire to talk and have fun for all.... :):) :)

Flying Dutchman

We are glad, and honored, to have the Sloan's join us. Hope that our rally will meet your expectations following your luxury cruise experience.:rolleyes:
Also glad that the Latham's will be with us. You are putting on some serious miles on your Ford John, it must almost be broke in by now. :) Not sure of the T shirts though, but there is still time if there is enough support and demand from the others. Let us know.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I'm sorry, I might not have read all the post on this thread. Are there shirts available? If so, put the Walkers down for three. Two medium and one large. Just let me know how much they are. Thanks guys.

Flying Dutchman

You haven't missed anything Jamie, but John Latham brought up the subject of T shirts. We have accumulated dozens of rally T shirts over the years of attending Heartland rallies and 99% of them are never worn again. But in fairness to all, especially those that have just started attending the various Chapter rallies, it may be possible at this late date to arrange for a rally T shirt. So let us take a poll. If you strongly favor a rally T shirt, vote YES. If you don't, vote NO. Lets see where this goes. Cost for the T shirt will be in the range of $10 to $15. Let the voting begin.

camperjohn08

We are glad, and honored, to have the Sloan's join us. Hope that our rally will meet your expectations following your luxury cruise experience.:rolleyes:
Also glad that the Latham's will be with us. You are putting on some serious miles on your Ford John, it must almost be broke in by now. :) Not sure of the T shirts though, but there is still time if there is enough support and demand from the others. Let us know.
And to Eric..... Yes over 1,000 miles the last Rally and Now this Rally and then drive to and spend one a week at Cozy Acres campground with my Good sam club too .. and on to Florida too this December.. But maye thats a good thing.. to :) :) :)

I say Yes to tee shirts... as long as others agree....

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders

Yes for the Vanderfords. 1 L and 1 XXL.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
You haven't missed anything Jamie, but John Latham brought up the subject of T shirts. We have accumulated dozens of rally T shirts over the years of attending Heartland rallies and 99% of them are never worn again. But in fairness to all, especially those that have just started attending the various Chapter rallies, it may be possible at this late date to arrange for a rally T shirt. So let us take a poll. If you strongly favor a rally T shirt, vote YES. If you don't, vote NO. Lets see where this goes. Cost for the T shirt will be in the range of $10 to $15. Let the voting begin.

We're in if there are enough to make the order, if not, that's ok too.
We'd take 2 in XL...

Lyle

Status
Not open for further replies.