EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Luray - 6/10/2016 to 6/12/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Wish we could be there with ya'll. I'm stuck in TN and Nathan is back in AL. Let's see - less than 12 months now and we will be free. Yippee
Say HI to everyone and have fun.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Wish we could be there with ya'll. I'm stuck in TN and Nathan is back in AL. Let's see - less than 12 months now and we will be free. Yippee
Say HI to everyone and have fun.

Thanks Byrd, we will miss you and Nathan but maybe next year.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Lots of Virginia heat this afternoon and evening but everyone hung in there and we had a great potluck supper with plenty of food and fellowship.
Thanks to Eric and Dorothy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dix36

Well, the Virginia HOC rally is winding down. Some folks are already on their journey home. The campground was a nice choice and the van Opstals did a super job on what turns out to be their last one as chapter leaders. Thanks to them for a great job. Also, thanks to them for choosing the Oral Cancer Cause (OCC) organization as the Heartland gives back initiative. The attendees gave $500 to OCC......THANKS, from Reta as OCC ambassador, for the attendee's' generosity!!

Safe travels everyone.....

jnbhobe

Great pictures, Great rally, Thanks to Eric and Dorothy for putting on a fun event and for inviting my kids to join us, they had a good time THANKS !!!

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Thanks to Dorothy and Eric. We had a great time. You guys are the best. You will certainly be missed as Chapter Leaders, but we will still see you. Until next time. . .

Dean-Pam

Thanks to Eric and Dorothy, was a wonderful rally and we really appreciate all you have done as Chapter Leaders!!! You will be missed, but we look forward to the next time we are able to camp together...

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Hear Hear!! Thanks Eric and Dorothy. For a great rally and great leadership as Virginia Chapter Leaders. You'll be missed as leaders but we know you won't be missed as participants cuz you'll still be with us enjoying all the fun times our Heartland Family has.

dix36

Oral Cancer Cause (OCC) contribution update....Heartlanders have now given $550 to the OCC organization!! Miz Reta thanks all of you who did!!! And, not just at the Virginia rally.....y'all are the best!!!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We made it home safely and are unpacked. Dorothy and I are totally overwhelmed with the support and camaraderie that we experienced, we are truly blessed to have been able to share this rally with you all. The campground was nice, the weather although warm was terrific, the food was plentiful and delicious, but the friendships that we have is priceless. Thank you all so much!
Just prior to us leaving Luray, we were informed by Reta that the donation collected for the Oral Cancer Cause reached the sum of $550! What a tremendous outpouring of compassion and support. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
So this was the last rally that we have organized for the Virginia/West Virginia Chapter. It has been our pleasure to organize these events over the past years, and our sole aim was to provide a gathering for Heartlander's that was both relaxing and enjoyable. As Dorothy and I assumed the Leader role from Gus and Debra, it is now time to pass it on to another couple. We will continue to participate in as many Heartland rallies as possible so we will definitely be seeing you at various locations and times.
Stay well, travel safely, and enjoy life to its fullest. God bless you all.

JJnVA

So sorry we missed this Rally as we had hoped to be there. Our Big Horn is still in the shop having repairs from hail damage in Florida. But, What an awesome turnout and HOC fellowship sharing. We do want to add our many thanks to Dorothy and Eric for their leadership and terrific rallies. Look forward to seeing everyone down the road soon!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Thanks so much for the great hospitality. For the great fellowship. For the great friends. And oh yeah, the great FOOD!!!

See you down the road. Safe travels

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Eric & Dorothy, Santha and I had a great time. It was a great rally in a beautiful area
Thanks to both of you. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

DougS

Doug S
And a good time was had by all. Dorothy and Eric our only regret is this was the first of your rally's that we could attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.