Remote control

rdgt67

Was reading about thestep light and I can't find the switch and then I saw,the post about the remote
What remote is that? Jeff where is your switch since we both have key west.

jbeletti

In my LM365, the step light switch is unmarked and way to the right of the main switch panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RottsNScotts

Is it a 3 position switch? I have an unidentified switch below my main switch panel in my Cyclone 4114 that has 3 positions and have NO idea what it does!

Thanks!
Janet, Abby and Boomer

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

My LM365 Ashland did not have a switch installed, the light was on all the time. The dealer had to install one when it was in for the first round of warranty work.
It was built the beginning of 2015

jbeletti

Is it a 3 position switch? I have an unidentified switch below my main switch panel in my Cyclone 4114 that has 3 positions and have NO idea what it does!

Thanks!
Janet, Abby and Boomer

Janet - post a picture of the control panel and indicate what switch it is. Then we'll move your posts to another forum/thread. Some Toyhauler owner on the forum will know what your mystery switch is.

ksucats

On my Key West the switch is in the hall way just as you start to go up the stairs, left hand (closet) wall. Two switches there - as I recall, not at the coach right now. One controls the 'night lights, the other the outdoor steps light.

danemayer

Thanks!
Janet, Abby and Boomer
The 3 position switch might be the power control for 3 air conditioners. You can only run 2 at the same time. The switch changes which ones will get power.

TxCowboy

EDIT: See ksucats' comments below in post #11 as they are correct for the Key West. :)

Last edited:

ksucats

The 'led night light' switch is the smaller switch - on my coach there are three switches in that one position, two larger ones and then the smaller one. As Jeff mentions, one of the larger ones is for the ceiling hallway light, the other large one controls the small light under the outdoor steps, and then the small one controls the baseboard (night light) leds.

TxCowboy

The 'led night light' switch is the smaller switch - on my coach there are three switches in that one position, two larger ones and then the smaller one. As Jeff mentions, one of the larger ones is for the ceiling hallway light, the other large one controls the small light under the outdoor steps, and then the small one controls the baseboard (night light) leds.

Pat, ksucats is correct. The smaller one at the bottom is for the night lights. I'll edit my post above to remove that incorrect info. :)