EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Mountain View - 5/20/2016 to 5/22/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Info

Hello Rdsharp. I moved your post the the AR rally thread.
If you look at post #1 of this thread you will find instructions on how to register.
Once you get your reservation with the park, come back to this thread and let Billy know.

Peace
Dave

pegmikef

Hey Billy, I see some have site numbers. They did not give me a site number when I registered. Is that a big deal? We are arriving on the 16th (maybe the15th depending on what Ron Russell says about my brake install).

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired

Hey Billy, I see some have site numbers. They did not give me a site number when I registered. Is that a big deal? We are arriving on the 16th (maybe the15th depending on what Ron Russell says about my brake install).

It's not a big deal. We will all be in the same area and close.

bsummit

Hello, we are new to the group and we are looking to get some info on the rally that is coming up in Mountain View, Ar
Can anyone help us??? Please??? Thank you.... we are looking forward to getting together with other owners and meeting and getting know the every one.
Thanks in advance,
Roger and Leslie Sharp

Hey Roger & Leslie, Did you find all the info about the rally in Arkansas? If I can help in any way contact me.

Billy & Janice Summit

TXBobcat

Fulltime

I checked my Reservation and I am in site #62... Just arrived in Ozark AR for a week. Will be there next Monday..

BC

BTW.. This is suppose to be a great music area.. We need more folks to sign up. Rallies are always a lot of fun...

TXBobcat

Fulltime

OK... All you folks that stayed home or did not come to this rally you really missed out. There is a lot of Mountain Music at the park and around the city downtown. Also great musical shows at the Ozark Folks Center behind the park. I suggest you put this on your rally list next time Billy has one. Those who are in the Arkansas Chapter that didn't make it, this is one rally you should support next time.

Thanks Billy for a great time...

DSC_1675.jpg DSC_1678.jpg DSC_1686.jpg DSC_1689.jpg DSC_1705.jpg DSC_1709.jpg

Travel Safe...
BC

pegmikef

What Bob said, plus today Billy took us to a free well maintained shooting range where several of us got in some practice with our handguns and carry pieces. We had a great time. This is a nice area with a lot to do and the dining and entertainment prices are very reasonable. You Arkansas members really need to participate in these rallies as you are missing out on a good time!

bsummit

Thanks Bob and Mike for the good comments. I'm glad all of you were here for the rally and I hope everyone had a great time. I enjoyed getting to know everyone and hope we get to see all of you somewhere down the road.

olcoon

This is our third time in Mountain View, and our second rally here. We love the area & people and will be back!!! Thank's Billy & Janice for a great rally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.