• Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: /a
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: /a

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 15
  • Register by end of day 5/12/2016
  • Site fee: $24.00 30 amp, 28.00 50 amp + tax, Good Sam 10% off. per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20.00 per rig
  • Potluck: no
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

• Event Leader: bsummit(click to contact)

Additional Info:
If you are planning on attending, you need to make the reservations as soon as possible. Right now the lower area is very open at this time.
If you have been in the area before and have suggestions or recommendations on activities please feel free to contact me.
I will be posting other information later.
If you like Blue Grass and Folk Music this is the place to be. In the music park west of the court house and around the court house and it's all free. Suggest you bring chairs when you go.
Fri. 5/20 Coffee & donuts at the Rec. building 8am. Meet and greet at 10am. Lunch on your own. Afternoon is free time. Dinner at Anglers restaurant 5 PM.
Sat. 5/21 Breakfast in the rec building 8:30 provided by the club. Lunch on your own. 2 to 3 PM entertainment in the rec building provided by Sibling Rivalry a young local group.
Sat. evening a show at the folk center or weather permitting, go down town and see music groups playing and singing which will be free.
Sunday will be worship service 9:30-10:30 in the rec building. Lunch on your own followed by the ones interested going to a local firing range and getting in on some practice.
Looking forward to everyone having a great time.

1. Jay & Stella Coffman
2. Bob Curry
3. Nancy & Dave Seabolt
4. Roy & Sally Evans
5. Peg & Mike Finnegan
6. Lin & Deb Ballard
7. Derald & Sue Keetch
8. Billy & Janice Summit
9. Craig & Tena Burton
10. David & Susan Gondron

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Billy, we won't miss this one! We'll arrive on May 16th and leave on the 23rd.

dbbls59

Hi Billy. We are going to try to make it there. The date didn't work for us last year. We love Mountain View and the mountain music.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I'm planning to be there and arrive on the 16th and leave on the 23rd.. Will make reservations soon. Do you have us all in the same area..

BC

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Billy,
We are planning to come - probably May 12-23. I'll make a reservation soon.

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Hey Bobcat, depending on how many register, most of us should be close together.

- - - Updated - - -

Billy,
We are planning to come - probably May 12-23. I'll make a reservation soon.

Hey Nancy and Dave, it will be good to see y'all again.

olcoon

Hey Billy,
Talked to Andy yesterday & we are registered. Arriving on the 17th & leaving on the 23rd.

pegmikef

Peggy and I will be there. Not sure of the dates yet, but will know soon and will make reservations. Are we still all pretty much together?

bsummit

Peggy and I will be there. Not sure of the dates yet, but will know soon and will make reservations. Are we still all pretty much together?

Great, looking forward to seeing y'all. Safe travels.

Billy & Janice

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Billy, Peggy is fine and I'm sure her Arkansas entry card is up to date but keep an eye on Mike. He's a troublemaker...

LBallard

Debbie and I have reservations. Arrive 18 May, depart 23rd. Look forward to our first Arkansas rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Reservations made, arriving 16 May, departing 23 May. Also a first time Arkansas rally attendee.

dkeetc1

We would like to attend this rally. We are in Branson and received a very compelling account of reasons to attend last night at the dinner. We will contact the campground tomorrow and make reservations. We are looking forward to good company good music. I will let you know our exact dates tomorrow.

olcoon

Derald, you won't regret it! Great music, beautiful area & great people...not just the Heartlanders!

bsummit

We would like to attend this rally. We are in Branson and received a very compelling account of reasons to attend last night at the dinner. We will contact the campground tomorrow and make reservations. We are looking forward to good company good music. I will let you know our exact dates tomorrow.

It will be great to see y'all again soon. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

WCBurton

Billy - Craig and Tena just made reservations in site 67 arriving on May 19 and leaving on the 23rd - see you all then

Rdsharp

Info

Hello, we are new to the group and we are looking to get some info on the rally that is coming up in Mountain View, Ar
Can anyone help us??? Please??? Thank you.... we are looking forward to getting together with other owners and meeting and getting know the every one.
Thanks in advance,
Roger and Leslie Sharp

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.