EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 9/9/2016 to 9/11/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Reservations made site 509 arriving Wednesday 9/7 and leaving Sunday 9/11.

Marley told me that the Hudsons would be at the Georgia Rally. I am not going to argue with Marley.

Randy, Santha and the Poodles

clayhud

Marley told me that the Hudsons would be at the Georgia Rally. I am not going to argue with Marley.

So then I guess that means this has happened to me twice.........Marley And Candy! O well, I know better than to say no.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
So then I guess that means this has happened to me twice.........Marley And Candy! O well, I know better than to say no.

Clay, It is called a learning curve. You will eventually catch on to how it works. I learned many years ago.

Georgia_Biker

Reservations made site 509 arriving Wednesday 9/7 and leaving Sunday 9/11.

Great campground - we stayed there last year while visiting St Simons, Jekyll, and Brunswick - we just returned from 4 days at Jekyll last week.

We would love to do the Rally but, we'll be somewhere in Utah and Arizona at that time - see ya'll soon I hope

SHerrick

Randy (hopefully this goes to Randy),
Scott and I are new at this, but want to go to the Georgia Rally in Brunswick. I can't seem to find the info on how to sign up for it, and reserve a spot for our rig. HELP!
Clare

ram_1955

Randy (hopefully this goes to Randy),
Scott and I are new at this, but want to go to the Georgia Rally in Brunswick. I can't seem to find the info on how to sign up for it, and reserve a spot for our rig. HELP!
Clare

Look at first post of this thread all the info is there. Call the campground and make your reservation then post here that you coming.

We need to make our reservations also

I see that you guys might be going to the Heartland Rally in Brunswick in September. What dates are you planning on being there? We are looking at it as well.

ljsexton

The Sexton's have made reservations for the GA rally. Will be arriving on the 8th and checking out on the 11th. See you then.

DougS

Doug S
Randy,
Doug and Mary Sloan just booked Sept 7-11, leaving Monday. We are looking forward to your rally.

archbarb

Well, Archie and Barb are reserved on #112 and looking forward to it after a lengthy hiatus! Arriving on Thursday and looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.