EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 9/9/2016 to 9/11/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Just made our reservation for the rally.
We will be arriving 9/8 departing 9/11. See you there.

Glad that you will be joining us. See you
Randy

- - - Updated - - -

I have started a list of people attending on the 1st post. If you are coming to the rally
and are not on the list please post your names and dates in the thread so we can add
it to the list.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Sierra66

Where is the rally being held? Where would I look to find out? I'm new to the site but have already signed as a Heartland Owners Club member.

Thanks guys!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Sierra66 - you are on the right thread but at the end of all the post. Go to the first page of the GA rally and you will find all the information about where the rally is being held with campground info, some of the agenda and who has registered. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

We are new Big Horn owners- 2017 3875FB and 2016 GMC 3500. We are on site 404 from 9/8-9/12. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Calvin & Sue Roseberry

Toccoatravelers

Welcome to Georgia and the Heartland Owners Club Calvin and Sue, We are just a couple spots down from y'all in 409. Should be a great rally, lots of great people and friendships to make! Looking forward to meeting you!

MBK

Marlene and I wii be at the rally. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Campground would not assign us a lot number. See you there
Bill K

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
We are new Big Horn owners- 2017 3875FB and 2016 GMC 3500. We are on site 404 from 9/8-9/12. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Calvin & Sue Roseberry
Calvin and Sue welcome first of all to the Heartland Owners Club and to Heartland ownership. Looking forward to meeting you at
the Georgia rally.
Walter and Linda West

plshilo

Calvin & Sue Roseberry

Hey Guys,
First of all Welcome......we also have a 2017 Heartland only ours is a Big County 3560SS. Also looking forward to meeting and see your rig. Safe Travels!!!!!!

TandC

Hi Y'all,
We will be at the GA Rally 8 Sep (Th) to 12 Sep (M). Looking forward to seeing everyone. No site number was given to us.
After GA it will be the Utah and National rallies !!!

Dave, Santha and I will be there on Wednesday. Looking forward to it.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

I was just looking at those who are listed as registered and our names are not on the list in the first post. No big deal, just want everyone to know it will be a good group.

Dave Burrow

Randy

Terrell & Carroll, Dave and Alicia, Marlene & Bill, Calvin and Sue, would like to welcome you all to the rally.
Randy

Randy

All of you golfers, Tom Leavitt and Scott Herrick have mentioned that they would like to play
golf at the Rally. They were thinking of Monday. If any body is interested reply on the thread.
Randy, Santha and the Poodfles

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hey Randy and Santha....we have changed our reservation to come in a day early. :D Please be sure to let us know if you need any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.