EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
2018 is a long way away, but go ahead and put us down as well, coming from Texas, likely arriving the 4th, departing the 11th.

Erika & Tony Dorsey

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Erika: Thank you and yes while it is a ways off, I need the time to complete all the planning....
Can't wait to see you guys again! Safe Travels.....

jdfishing

We are planning on attending. Arrive: June 4 Depart: June 11. Will give us a great chance to spend some time in the Rocky Mtns before heading home.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Great news! You are taking retirement seriously....

I'm taking retirement seriously, too . . . :)

Too bad I have to wait about 10-15 years before we can get really serious! :p

DOH! :eek:

Until then . . . can't wait to see everybody at the next rally (Tucson for us)! :cool:

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hello, We plan on attending, looks like lots of fun!! Tentatively the dates are arrive June 4. depart June 10. If we can help in any way, let us know!

Thanks. Chuck & Donna Hale

Doublegranch

Chuck & Donna:
Welcome to our Inaugural Regional Rally! I really appreciate your offer and will take you up on it.
Can't wait to meet you. There will be some more exciting announcements down the road...

Doublegranch

Just had lunch with Lynn Alsbury from OR and Lynn & Rose will be attending the Mountain Regional Rally!
Exciting......we are going to have a great group for this Festive Event....Welcome Lynn & Rose!

Thenomads

Corey and M'Lissa will be there. Looking forward to a great trip to Colorado, meeting new friends and visiting with old friends. See everybody in June 2018.

Doublegranch

Corey & M'lissa: Super! Can't wait to meet you guys....get out your 60's clothes, we are going to Dance!

Doublegranch

Hey BigJim....I am honored and impressed...you guys are great...Your job if you elect to accept it is: If JohnD survives the Tucson Rodeo Rally, to keep him
in line and alive during this one!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hey BigJim....I am honored and impressed...you guys are great...Your job if you elect to accept it is: If JohnD survives the Tucson Rodeo Rally, to keep him
in line and alive during this one!

Gary......Who is going to keep me in line and alive?......lol

Doublegranch

Hey, I don't have you down for the Wild Horse Relay....can I put you down? We need more riders....3 per team....

Edit...This is for the Tucson Rodeo Rally.....

Status
Not open for further replies.