EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Rally update:
We are almost 1/3 sold out for our 100 maximum during the Mountain Regional Rally in June 2018...We just hit the 30 Rig mark...
Thank you for all the early responses!!!! This Rally will sell out and it is getting really Exciting!
We will be adding a few more events such as: Waking up with Ann morning workouts...we need to keep our bodies moving!!!

Doublegranch

RV Ride Controls & JoyRider suspension has been added to our Vendor list for the Mountain Regional Rally.
The owner will have a table at the Rally, Saturday presentation and offer the Grand Prize....You won't want to miss it...
They have invented a new RV suspension system as well as their JoyRider shock system. This new system has been adopted by Grand Designs and will be used on all their future models.
This should be a very interesting presentation with a promise you won't know your RV is behind you!

More to come!.....keep on reading this Thread..

Seren

Sheesh, I was about ready to sign up since we are planning on heading to Colorado and then north next year. Then I saw it wasn't until 2018! Wow, you all have a schedule 2 1/2 years away, heck I don't even know what I am going to doing tomorrow let alone 2018.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Doublegranch

Well if 2018 is too far out for you....we have Jan 2017 Havasu Balloon Festival Rally as well, but it is waitlist only....
You remember about grandma telling the story of the "Early Bird"......
We welcome you whenever the time is right for you, but once the 100 is sold out that's it..

Doublegranch

Mike & Edythe:
Super! I will put you down and make you an official member of the "RAT" team....I will send you an email detailing the "Rat" activities.
Happy to have you guys sign up! Thank you!!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sheesh, I was about ready to sign up since we are planning on heading to Colorado and then north next year. Then I saw it wasn't until 2018! Wow, you all have a schedule 2 1/2 years away, heck I don't even know what I am going to doing tomorrow let alone 2018.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I felt the same way -- can't plan tomorrow much less 2018. But what the heck!? Sign up! Gary's only going to make it MORE enticing over the next two years, and you wanna have a spot! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'm still trying to find a saddle that'll fit the truck for the RV Rodeo! :confused: :p :rolleyes:

Doublegranch

Marty & Theresa: Got you down! Thanks for singing up and remember to pull out your 60's clothes for the Dance night!

Doublegranch

Elaine & Pat Poole: It was great speaking with you on the phone this morning....I know you will be making a post, but I got you down for this Rally per our phone conversation.
Let's see how Pat does on the RV Rodeo! See you in Feb for the Tucson Rodeo Rally....Safe Travels.

Ann&Ted

Howdy Garry, Sign Ann and I up for the Regional Rally. 2018 seem so far off, but may as well get on the list.
Thanks, Ted

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Ted & Ann.....Thanks for your support! It won't seem that far off a few months down the road....

Time flies when we aren't keeping track of it!

Before you know it . . . we'll all be in Pueblo wondering where the time went!

Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.