After 10,150 miles...we've completed our "re-position"

truckmen

Beginning Sept 11,
Maine - Vermont - New York - Pennsylvania - Ohio - Indiana- Illinois - Iowa - Nebraska - Colorado - Utah - Oregon - California - Arizona - Utah - Nevada - California - Arizona - New Mexico - Texas - Louisiana - Mississippi - Alabama - Florida
Ending November 07
DSC_0680.JPGDSC_0709.JPGDSC_0058.JPGDSC_0130.JPGDSC_0211.JPGDSC_0278.JPGDSC_0325.JPGDSC_0364.JPGDSC_0526.JPGDSC_0930.JPGDSC_1048.JPG20150925_102032.jpgDSC_0632.JPGDSC_0938.JPGDSC_0963.jpgo1002-0002.JPGo1002-0085.JPGo1003-0040.JPGo1003-0077.JPGDSC_0125.JPGo1006-0081.JPGo1006-0202.JPGo1006-0267.JPGDSC_0751.JPGo1008-0001.JPGo1008-0182.JPGDSC_0081.JPGDSC_0452.JPGDSC_0664.JPGDSC_0986.JPG

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Alina and Ralph,
It was great meeting you both in Utah, at the Heber City Rally. We are happy you enjoyed your trip and made it to your destination safely. Hope to see you down the road. Trace

truckmen

Re: After 10,150 miles...we've completed our "re-position"

Hello Trace and Teri,

Yes, we really enjoyed getting together with everyone at the rally. It was the very first (and still the only) rally we've attended and we intend to get to more as our schedule allows. And we still talk to everyone about the wonderful facilities at Heber City. That is a top-shelf location that we hope we will get back to very soon. By the way, we still have not done the Heber Creeper so, it's another reason to get back there. ;-)

Alina and Ralph,
It was great meeting you both in Utah, at the Heber City Rally. We are happy you enjoyed your trip and made it to your destination safely. Hope to see you down the road. Trace

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, Gary,

Actually, I was afraid there were too many images uploaded for one post. We still have a few I'd like to add of our eastbound leg. So, if I get a chance later, I will add another post.
We took literally thousands of photos during this 58-day road trip. I've posted them up on my page on Facebook at:

http://www.facebook.com/truckmen

Quite a nice collection of travel times.
Gary

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great pics, thanks for sharing! Some would make great calendar shots.

Check out this thread about it. Deadline in Dec 1.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/34116-Heartland-owners-calendar/page19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTPockets

You guys have really done a lot in less than two months! That took us two years full time to do that.. It was nice meeting you both at the Heber City Rally and hope you get a chance to do more...

truckmen

Oh! Very cool! The attached photos are reduced versions and I have stored the masters in case I had use for them for the resolution quality. Thanks. I will check the link out.

Great pics, thanks for sharing! Some would make great calendar shots.

Check out this thread about it. Deadline in Dec 1.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/34116-Heartland-owners-calendar/page19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Hey MTPockets!

You are not just a whistle'in Dixie there! And we learned a thing or two about it!

Next trip...less stops, and more time at the stops so that we may appreciate them more. And we also had a very pleasantly memorable time meeting up with all you folks.
We are sure looking forward to our next meeting. :)

You guys have really done a lot in less than two months! That took us two years full time to do that.. It was nice meeting you both at the Heber City Rally and hope you get a chance to do more...

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Great trip. Thanks for sharing.

BLHFUN

Looks like a great trip! Really nice meeting you two in Heber and Glad you're home safe.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
The photo with the old style "conestoga" next to the new style "conestoga" is terrific! Please send that one in for HOC calendar consideration. A sure fire contender in my humble opinion (but I am not on the selection committee).