LM 365 Orlando floor plan

DougS

Doug S
Re: landmark orlando

Can someone say Grand Canyon. The Orlando looks like it is based on the Grand Canyon, but it looks longer.

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

Dang, and we had just decided to keep the old one (2011)! Maybe Andy will drop by and add some details and an MSRP.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

Dang, and we had just decided to keep the old one (2011)! Maybe Andy will drop by and add some details and an MSRP.

Yeah Jay go by one so we can get a close up look at it to see if we may want one too. Looking at floor plan I like what I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWesdorp

Good morning everyone! Happy Friday. The Orlando, our beautiful new "rear living" design, will make it's debut at Louisville to our dealers right after Thanksgiving. I am incredibly excited about it. Most of you, by taking a look at the floor plan, have noticed a few differences from other Landmarks. We moved the sink to one side of the island to create more workspace, same with the induction cooktop. We added a window in that kitchen slide out. You'll see a 40'' tv in the bedroom. The pantry, right when you walk in the unit, is massive, friendly to utilize the space in, and there is a great linen closet next to it. Best of all, we put the washer/dryer prep in the bedroom slide out so that it didn't compromise any other areas of the coach. It also gives great access for laundry, or else massive storage for the majority of you that don't have washer/dryers in your coaches.

There are other great features in this unit but those are your teasers for now since dealers haven't even seen this yet! I hope that production starts in February but we're not solid on a date yet.

I will try to get some teaser pics taken asap but we won't have "marketing" photos for a while.

It is a little over 41' long and 429 sq feet. She's a beaut!

Have a great day everyone,
Andy

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired

Good morning everyone! Happy Friday. The Orlando, our beautiful new "rear living" design, will make it's debut at Louisville to our dealers right after Thanksgiving. I am incredibly excited about it. Most of you, by taking a look at the floor plan, have noticed a few differences from other Landmarks. We moved the sink to one side of the island to create more workspace, same with the induction cooktop. We added a window in that kitchen slide out. You'll see a 40'' tv in the bedroom. The pantry, right when you walk in the unit, is massive, friendly to utilize the space in, and there is a great linen closet next to it. Best of all, we put the washer/dryer prep in the bedroom slide out so that it didn't compromise any other areas of the coach. It also gives great access for laundry, or else massive storage for the majority of you that don't have washer/dryers in your coaches.

There are other great features in this unit but those are your teasers for now since dealers haven't even seen this yet! I hope that production starts in February but we're not solid on a date yet.

I will try to get some teaser pics taken asap but we won't have "marketing" photos for a while.

It is a little over 41' long and 429 sq feet. She's a beaut!

Have a great day everyone,
Andy

Nice improvements Andy she sure sounds like a beauty.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

Sounds awesome so far. Reminds me a lot of our 3450 TS BC we have right now and every thing we like about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Very nice floor plan. That is the floor plan we liked before we found the Ashland. What is that between the dinette and the recliners ?

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders

We have been looking for a year and a half and narrowed it done to the Ashland.Now you bring out the Orlando,Oh boy,here we go again.Can't wait to see it!!

Rcnewell11

Hi Andy!! Just wonder if I could add window in my Ashland over the stove .I seen you are doing it on the Orlando and Syracuse.I didn't know if tiara could do it with your engineering help.I love the unit and camp a lot of trips in it.thanks Rob

jbeletti

Hi Andy!! Just wonder if I could add window in my Ashland over the stove .I seen you are doing it on the Orlando and Syracuse.I didn't know if tiara could do it with your engineering help.I love the unit and camp a lot of trips in it.thanks Rob

Rob - I've heard of owners doing this in the past. In the bathroom I think it was. I think the key is finding out where the studs are. This can be done on cool mornings by looking at the coach from the outside and seeing the outline of the framing. A stud finder may also work. Dealers can get access to engineering drawings showing where the framing is - as you suggest.

If you do end up doing this mod, please begin your own thread for it and include before and after pictures.

jbeletti

Attached are some new pictures of the Landmark 365 Orlando floor plan. Below are some of the features Andy likes about the Orlando.

• Wine bar separating dinette and recliners
  • Washer/Dryer in bed slide out
  • 40'' bedroom TV
  • Window in kitchen slide, induction pushed to one side for max workspace
  • Sink pushed to one side of island for max workspace
  • Beautiful radius bath deck steps
  • Massive pantry!
2016 LM Orlando 01.jpg 2016 LM Orlando 02.jpg 2016 LM Orlando 03.jpg 2016 LM Orlando 04.jpg 2016 LM Orlando 05.jpg 2016 LM Orlando 06.jpg 2016 LM Orlando 07.jpg 2016 LM Orlando 08.jpg 2016 LM Orlando 09.jpg 2016 LM Orlando 10.jpg 2016 LM Orlando 11.jpg 2016 LM Orlando 12.jpg 2016 LM Orlando 13.jpg 2016 LM Orlando 14.jpg 2016 LM Orlando 15.jpg 2016 LM Orlando 16.jpg

TxCowboy

Nice floor plan and some nice decorative touches as well. The wine hutch between the recliners and the dining table are a nice touch. :)