EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Greenfield - 9/22/2016 to 9/25/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

violinini1

Pam and Lyle,
Since we live only a little over an hour away, we went to see the campground today. We made our reservations but was told that you would be assigning sites. If possible, due to the size of our unit, we would like to request either site 29 or 31 if possible. Thank you, we are excited!

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Don & Jan:

Thanks for letting me know; but that's news to me. I will contact Indy KOA and find out.

Lyle

PALTeam

Pam and Lyle,
Since we live only a little over an hour away, we went to see the campground today. We made our reservations but was told that you would be assigning sites. If possible, due to the size of our unit, we would like to request either site 29 or 31 if possible. Thank you, we are excited!

Dave at Indy KOA is reserving a block for us, but until everyone is signed up, the sites you requested may not end up in our block. We will do our best to accommodate!

Lyle

mytruc

Wanted to let you know we have got our site reserved for the Ind. rally. We will be on site 32 as of now. See you all then.
Dave and Karen Campbell
HOC #2131
" mytruc"

violinini1

I am glad you were able to get a site, as you can see, even though I went to the park, I was not able get a specific spot. You must have the magic touch. HA!

Wanted to let you know we have got our site reserved for the Ind. rally. We will be on site 32 as of now. See you all then.
Dave and Karen Campbell
HOC #2131
" mytruc"

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Debbie and I are trying to work some things out so we can make it on our way to Georgia. Should know soon. Now, if we can get that Volunteer guy and his DW to come.

PALTeam

That'd be great! Hope it works out.

Debbie and I are trying to work some things out so we can make it on our way to Georgia. Should know soon. Now, if we can get that Volunteer guy and his DW to come.

PALTeam

Thanks, Dave. Sorry for the delayed response, computer issues.

Dave and Karen Campbell
HOC #2131
" mytruc"

Kbvols

Gerry, we would love to attend however we will be in Knoxville watching the Vols play the gators.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hi Pam and Lyle,

We plan on attending your Rally arriving on 9/21 leaving 9/26. There is a possibility that some friends of ours may camp there also. They have a fifth wheel not a Heartland product. We have been trying to get together all summer and live in the Indy area. We will let you know if they are going to be coming. Looking forward to your 1st Rally and to seeing you guys again.

We have talked with our friends, Dan and Kathleen Earle, and they plan on attending. They are from Indy. They are arriving the same day as us. They do have a Heartland RV but will be in another brand at the Rally. Thanks for all your hard work on your Rally.

Last edited:

PALTeam

Happy to hear it, Don and Cindy! We're look forward to it too.

The Earles are more than welcome to attend our rally events - the more the merrier! They should be able to get the same discount for camping, and if they are members of the Heartland Owners Club (since they own a Heartland product), there is no fee. If they are not HOC members, there is a paltry $20 fee to attend. Should we list them as attendees?

Pam & Lyle

Hi Pam and Lyle,

We plan on attending your Rally arriving on 9/21 leaving 9/26. There is a possibility that some friends of ours may camp there also. They have a fifth wheel not a Heartland product. We have been trying to get together all summer and live in the Indy area. We will let you know if they are going to be coming. Looking forward to your 1st Rally and to seeing you guys again.

We have talked with our friends, Dan and Kathleen Earle, and they plan on attending. They are from Indy. They are arriving the same day as us. They do have a Heartland RV but will be in another brand at the Rally. Thanks for all your hard work on your Rally.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Yes please put them down as attending. Their names are Dan and Kathleen Earle. Thanks and we will see you on the 21st.

RDsStudio59

We would love to make our first rally this one but will be busy at Duke @ Notre Dame Football. Maybe next year. Go IRISH

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

kkamshop

Pam & Lyle, do you have any idea of your plans for Thursday evening of the rally? We thought we might drive up and hang out with everyone before we head out for Las Vegas on Friday.

PALTeam

Hope to see you next year, have a great time at ND!

We would love to make our first rally this one but will be busy at Duke @ Notre Dame Football. Maybe next year. Go IRISH

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

We'll gather around 4:00 for a meet and greet, then have a bite to eat, either at the KOA or go out to eat. It would be great to see you!

Pam & Lyle, do you have any idea of your plans for Thursday evening of the rally? We thought we might drive up and hang out with everyone before we head out for Las Vegas on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.