EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Greenfield - 9/22/2016 to 9/25/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Looking forward to making the Indiana Rally??? Check your schedule and let's support Indiana's New Chapter Leaders.. It will be a great fun time.. Approx 5 weeks left before Rally.. It is always great to see your Heartland Family Friends, but also great to meet some new Heartland Family. Hope to see you there.

TGLBWH

Kind of last minute, but we are coming. We will arrive on 9-22 on site 24

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Last minute is OK! And we can give you your coffee pot back afterwards ;-)

By the way, assembled the banner frame yesterday, will be posting a picture of yours on the leader's forum. Here's one of me finishing up the newest one.
IN Banner Frame.jpg

TGLBWH

slight change to our plans, We will now arrive on the 19th and leave on the 25th. same site
See all soon. now if we could only get them Tennessee fans to come

Kbvols

slight change to our plans, We will now arrive on the 19th and leave on the 25th. same site
See all soon. now if we could only get them Tennessee fans to come

Ahhh Gerry we would love to but...our RV is sitting in TN at the moment waiting for us to return for the Vols vs Gators...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello all.

We plan on attending. Just got our camper so we're new members of the Heartland family.
Arrival on the 22nd and departure on the 25th. KOA folks put us in spot # 25.

Dale & Pam

2016 Cyclone 4000
2016 RAM 3500 Mega Cab DRW

kkamshop

I doubt very much that we will be able to visit on Thursday as planned... our son closes on his new home on the 15th and we will be helping them move (out of our basement LOL) most of the week of the rally. In addition to packing for our trip to Las Vegas - makes me tired just thinking about it!
Hope you all have a great time!

PALTeam

Sorry, don't think I replied to this. Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you next week!!

Lyle

Hello all.

We plan on attending. Just got our camper so we're new members of the Heartland family.
Arrival on the 22nd and departure on the 25th. KOA folks put us in spot # 25.

Dale & Pam

2016 Cyclone 4000
2016 RAM 3500 Mega Cab DRW

PALTeam

2016 Indiana Chapter Rally attendees; it's next week! Here's a tentative schedule; what else would you like to see on it?
·Thursday September 22, morning from 8am -10am. Simple breakfast stuff
·Thursday evening, 5pm - 9 pm for dinner and deserts, meetand greet, place TBD
·Friday morning 8:00 am-10 :00am for a hotbreakfast
oBreakfast Sandwiches? Burritos?
·Friday evening from 5pm-10pm for HOC meet and greetactivities and Pot Luck Dinner. HOC invites KOA staff to come for dinner ifthey are available.
oItalian Theme?
oLasagna(provided)
oPlease bring aside dish to share
·Saturday morning from 8am -9:30 am for continentalbreakfast (coffee, water, juice, bagels and/or pastries)
·Saturday evening to be determined.
Sunday morning for continental style breakfast from8:00am-9:30am.

And, here are some agenda items to think about; what else would you like to see on it?

1.New Members! (in 2016)
2.What do you expect from us as leaders?
3.2017 Rally
a.When?
i.Concurrent with National?
ii.September,October?
b.Where?
i.North,Central, South?
1.White River (central)
2.Follow the River (south)
3.Shipshewana (north)
4.SnapPad
5.Other items
6.50/25/25

TGLBWH

Well Keith, the funny guy from Michigan was looking forward to seeing the crazies from Ohio. See you in Goshen next year

Kbvols

Well Keith, the funny guy from Michigan was looking forward to seeing the crazies from Ohio. See you in Goshen next year

Sounds great! We'll look forward to seeing you there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kkamshop

Pam & Lyle, since we can't make this rally I will give you our thoughts... we always enjoy the Shipshewana area, White River is great but might be hard if the group gets too big and they sometimes have problems with flooding, Follow the River is nice but "middle of nowhere" lol. We really enjoyed the October dates, but are open to anytime.

Don't know if Ceraland is on your radar, but they used to be a private (Cummins-affiliated) campground, now open to all. Lots to do in the park, sites are kinda close, not a lot of trees in the "rally area" Columbus area offers lots of visitor friendly options - 30 mins from Brown County/Nashville ceraland.org

Sorry we will be missing hanging out with y'all!

PALTeam

Thanks much for the feedback!

Pam & Lyle, since we can't make this rally I will give you our thoughts... we always enjoy the Shipshewana area, White River is great but might be hard if the group gets too big and they sometimes have problems with flooding, Follow the River is nice but "middle of nowhere" lol. We really enjoyed the October dates, but are open to anytime.

Don't know if Ceraland is on your radar, but they used to be a private (Cummins-affiliated) campground, now open to all. Lots to do in the park, sites are kinda close, not a lot of trees in the "rally area" Columbus area offers lots of visitor friendly options - 30 mins from Brown County/Nashville ceraland.org

Sorry we will be missing hanging out with y'all!

TGLBWH

Thanks Pam and Lyle for a great job hosting your first rally. It was a great time

Savanah20

I just want to thank everyone for welcoming Brian and I to the group. We can't wait to get started with the Indiana chapter. The KOA of Greenfield was wonderful Thanks again Brian and Patty Hertenstein

mytruc

Wanted to say thanks to Lyle & Pam for a wonderful rally! We had a great time. Fun spending time visiting with everyone!

PALTeam

Thanks for the kind comments! And thanks to everyone that came and made hosting our first rally so enjoyable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.