• Club Member Event fee: $0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 9/23/2016
  • Potluck time: TBA

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
There are unlimited possibilities for things to do and see in the Indianapolis area! Two PALTeam favorites are the World War II memorial and the Zoo. Rumor has it there's something called the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Hall of Fame that is pretty cool. See much more at http://www.visitindy.com

Sorry we don't know next year's schedule for the Colts; the NFL will not release that info until in or around April 2016.

Attendees should make their own reservations with the Indy KOA at 800-562-0531. Please make sure you let them know you are with the HOC Indiana Rally! We will probably have a special code, and will note that later. If you need additional information about the Indy KOA, please call 317-894-1397.

From the Indy KOA website:
"Camp in an air-conditioned Cabin or Deluxe Cabin - or stay at one of the sites for tents and all types of RVs - including the deluxe patio sites! Take a leisurely stroll along a meandering creek and enjoy a towering canopy of oak, maple and sycamore trees. Horses await your arrival at the corral. Professionals will enjoy Wi-Fi and the convenience to downtown. Youngsters can spend hours on the playground, and the whole family will love the pool. Even the family dog may run free in the campground's new Bark Park! The Indianapolis KOA is the place to be on weekends for the Indy 500, Brickyard 400 and MotoGP or the Indy Air Show. Campers can fuel up with breakfast before the high-octane excitement! KOA is 20 minutes from the famous Speedway and 15 minutes from the Children's Museum, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indy Zoo and malls. Pool: Memorial Weekend - Labor Day Weekend. Max pull thru: 110 ft."

Please let us know when you have made your reservations, and your arrival and departure date.

Attendees:

1. Pam & Lyle Hestermann, 2291, the PALTeam, 9/19/16 thru 9/26/16
2. Karen and Dan Halvorson, 9/20/16 thru 9/25/16
3. Jan & Don Allen, 3126
4. Jan & Dale Kilgore, 2726
5. Dave and Karen Campbell, 2131, Arr 9/21
6. Don and Cindy Gilbert, 2757, Arr 9/21 thru 9/26
Dan and Kathleen Earle, Arr 9/21 thru 9/26
8. Jim and Donna Heibeck, 2265, Arr 9/22 thru 9/25
9. Gerry and Debbie Atkinson, 1750, Arr 9/19
10. Don and Judy Bonebright, 2244, Arr 9/21
11. Dale and Pam Mayes, 3425, Arr 9/22

Last edited:

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thanks Lyle and Pam, this is going to be a fun rally.. There is alot to do and see. The most fun will be with Heartland Family..

kkamshop

This is the weekend we are heading out for Las Vegas, but we might be able to come up for Thursday and Friday nights. Keeping it on our itinerary!

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Hope so Ken and Kathy, that would be great! If not, have a great trip.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Karen, figured as much.

violinini1

Hi Pam & Lyle,
We are the recent new owners of a BH 3760 EL and just love it. I have joined the Forum but also wanted to join the Indiana Heartland Club and possibly attend the Rally in Indy as we live near by in Bedford. How do I go about doing this?

Thank you,
Don and Jan

PALTeam

Hi Pam & Lyle,
We are the recent new owners of a BH 3760 EL and just love it. I have joined the Forum but also wanted to join the Indiana Heartland Club and possibly attend the Rally in Indy as we live near by in Bedford. How do I go about doing this?

Thank you,
Don and Jan

Howdy Don and Jan! Pleased to virtually meet you, and welcome to the HOC Forum!. Following is some basic information that should get you started; please let us know what else we can do. (By the way, I've done some wild caving with the Boy Scouts around the Bedford area, it's a great part of Indiana.)

Heartland Owners Club (HOC)
If you are owners of a Heartland product, you can become members of the HOC which provides you with numerous benefits. The club could be best described as a social club of Heartland product owners. The members have discussions online and meet in person at rallies all over North America. There are two types of membership; full membership and introductory membership.

Full membership is for a three year period, is fee-based and offers the following benefits:

• Heartland Owners Club decal with your Member number to display on your coach
  • Heartland Owners badges (up to 2) engraved with your Name and Member number to wear at rallies and other club events
  • Discount on parts and accessories through Heartland Customer Service
  • Heartland Owners Club branded goodies
  • Access to customized Heartland Owners Club apparel
  • Exclusive registration window to annual North American Heartland Owners Rally
  • Advanced Notification of Club rallies, activities and other events
  • Long lasting and far reaching friendships with people that share your RV passion
  • The best RV support network RVing has ever seen
Introductory membership is for a one year period, at no cost and offers the same benefits as the Full membership except for the Club plaque and Club badges. More information on membership can be found at the following link: //heartlandowners.org/content.php/128-heartland-owners-club-portal
Indiana Chapter
Should you decide to join the HOC, please select “Club Region – Chapter” as “USA - Indiana” to join our chapter. We currently have 29 rigs and 57 members throughout the state. An Indiana Chapter rally is held annually at different RV parks throughout the state, giving you an opportunity to meet other members, participate in organized events (e.g. tours, potluck dinners, golf, etc.) and discuss issues pertinent to Heartland products. There is no cost to join the Indiana Chapter.
Again, thank you for your interest in the Heartland Owners Forum. There is a lot of information available on various subjects and the response from members is terrific. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Pam & Lyle Hestermann 260.432.4076 (home)
3222 N Washington Rd 260.414.0114 (mobile)
Fort Wayne, IN 46802-4901 Email – ltclvh@frontier.com

violinini1

Pam & Lyle,
thank you very much. We are members, just wasn't sure about if there was a separate membership for the local Indiana region. If we decide that we can go to the rallie in Indianapolis, do I need to register through you, if so, then how do I get my camping registration.
Thank you for your help on this,

PALTeam

Don & Jan: I checked, and you are listed as a member of the Indiana Chapter.

Regarding the rally, please make your own reservations with the Indy KOA at 800-562-0531. About registering, just let me know the dates you plan to attend.

Thanks!

Lyle

Sniper

She's the Commander until after the second pot of coffee, then becomes Sweet P around s'mores time. :D

Last edited:

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Greeting Lyle and Pam,
Dan and I just signed up to join in on the fun for your 1st rally, We will arrive on Tuesday Sept 20th and leave on Sept 25th..

violinini1

Lyle, My wife, Jan and I plan to attend the Heartland Rally in September. We plan to arrive on 9/22 and leave on 9/25. We have tried to make reservations through KOA, however, they have no record of 30 sites that have been put on hold. I checked with both the national reservation and the local KOA. Should we just make a reservation for our favorite lot? Let me know.
Thanks,

PALTeam

Don, sorry about that. I just talked to the Indy KOA and I think the situation has been cleared up. Would you please give them a call tomorrow at (317) 894-1397, and specifically ask for the HOC Indiana Chapter rally?

Thanks.

Lyle

Status
Not open for further replies.