ATF: Prowler - Automatic levelers

I have a Prowler Lynx and wanted to know if it is possible to install automatic levelers on this unit and what would be the best one. I've read a lot of web data and do not know if the frame on these units can handle a leveling system.

Tundra2084

If it's a fiver then you can install the Lippert Ground Control 3.0 4pt leveling system. We had it installed on our Sundance at the Goshen Rally and love it. Never had a leveling system before and now will never be without one again. The ground control 3.0 is electric not hydraulic but can lift up to 20,000 lbs.

Thanks for the info. I should have clarified that this is a 18' travel trailer. I do remember something about Lippert, so I'll look a little further into that.

'Lil Guy'

Have the level up system on our new rig and love it. However, on our 21FBS by NT, it was used in state parks and rougher camp sites. It was easy to level and no additional worries of things that can go wrong. We kept it simple. JMO but I wouldn't waste the money on an 18 ' TT. Never seen it and just seems like overkill unless you're physically unable to level the TT yourself. If stability is the issue, I went with the 6500lb scissor jacks and they made a huge difference.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I am with Baker on this. We love our level up but an 18 ft trailer seems a bit small for one. I would save some cash on this idea and get a good battery powered drill, an attachment and a socket, 3/4 in probably, and call it even. On our NT we used the BAL x chocks too which helped a bunch with stability.