mecastle

well maybe I got the cart before the horse by joining this forum for heartland owners before I actually have a heartland. I am Michael and my better half is evelyn. we have had other rv's in the past. we presently have our house and everything else up for sale. we have our eye on a big horn 3575el and we are going to get a ram 3500 4x4 Cummings 6.7 drw and we are going full time. I have been reading everything I can about living full time in an rv to try and minimize the mistakes. I have gotten a lot of very good info on this forum. thanks

danemayer

Hi mecastle,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. As you've already found, there's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

No problem with joining in before you get your Bighorn. Lots of people do just that. And if we can help you out in any way, feel free to post any questions you might have.

buddyboy

Lots of great people on here who will help you when you ask. Welcome and you'll love your BH and being FT.

mecastle

it's all about the journey. slow down and enjoy the ride is so true. the only thing you cannot change is change itself. it will happen embrace and enjoy.
thanks

happykraut

Welcome to the Heartland family Michael and Evelyn. You joined a great organization. In 2016 we have two rallies scheduled in MO. The Regional is in Branson starting on 4/28 and the State Chapter Rally is in Platte City on 6/3. Perhaps you can make one or both of these rallies. A great time, great people and lots of good food is guaranteed.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome to the forum. A ton of good information and ideas to be found here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Michael and Evelyn,

I started out the same as you and joined the forum before I purchased my first Heartland product. It is not that uncommon of a practice. With that said, welcome to the Forum and hopefully soon to the Heartland Owners Club! When you get your 3575EL and join the actual owners club and put it on your list to attend a rally or two nearby (like the ones Bernie posted). I can assure you, that you will not regret it!

Rod