EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Gaffney - 5/13/2016 to 5/15/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

kowAlski631

Hi, made reservations just now. We're arriving early pm on 5/13 and leaving 5/15. In site 73. See y'all then!

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Bill & Janet!!

We ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT MISS your FIRST rally as the new Fabulous SC Chapter Leaders!!!!!

The Duguay's will be on site 64 arriving Friday and leaving Monday.

I promise not to blow anything up for your first rally!
:rolleyes:

See y'all soon!!!!!!!
smiley-face-grin.jpg

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Bill & Janet!!

We ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT MISS your FIRST rally as the new Fabulous SC Chapter Leaders!!!!!

The Duguay's will be on site 64 arriving Friday and leaving Monday.

I promise not to blow anything up for your first rally!
:rolleyes:

See y'all soon!!!!!!!
View attachment 42709

Great news we would love to see you guys! I am glad I don't have to include the local fire department in our budget!!!!

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
We are all signed up as "rally attendees". Arriving on Friday and leaving on Sunday. We are in site #79

billyjoeraybob

We are all signed up as "rally attendees". Arriving on Friday and leaving on Sunday. We are in site #79

Rally Attendees???? Dang I thought you guys were hosting! Looking forward to seeing you guys. Ozzy says to tell Riley that he wants to play with him in the dog park.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Bill & Janet, Santha and I will arrive on Thursday and depart Sunday. It appears that we will be next to the Smiths.
Santha said that we will be in site 80. Ozzy and Riley will have to put with the Poodles and they are outnumbnered
by the our spoiled 4 legged Girls. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

billyjoeraybob

Bill & Janet, Santha and I will arrive on Thursday and depart Sunday. It appears that we will be next to the Smiths.
Santha said that we will be in site 80. Ozzy and Riley will have to put with the Poodles and they are outnumbnered
by the our spoiled 4 legged Girls. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

We are really excited that you guys will be able to come. Based on those who have already signed up, we will have a great time. Ozzy says it is always great to have more Poodles!
Ozzy.jpg

kowAlski631

Our boys (Winston, an 8 year old pug, and Buddy, a 2 year old Shih-poo) are looking forward to meeting everyone.

ljsexton

The Sexton's have signed up the Rally. Will arrive on Wednesday 5/11 and depart on the 17th. We are in site 78. See you soon.

Last edited:

billyjoeraybob

The Sexton's have signed up the Rally. Will arrive on Wednesday 4/11 and depart on the 17th. We are in site 78. See you soon.
That's great! We look forward to seeing you. I think you meant 5/11 right?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Miller0758

Hi Bill and Janet ... The Miller's (John, Lisa, JR and Nicole) will be attending the rally and will be on site 77. We will arrive around dinner time on 5/13 and depart on 5/15. Looking forward to seeing everyone

billyjoeraybob

Hi Bill and Janet ... The Miller's (John, Lisa, JR and Nicole) will be attending the rally and will be on site 77. We will arrive around dinner time on 5/13 and depart on 5/15. Looking forward to seeing everyone
We are glad you all can make it. I am sure that you will have a great time.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

navyAZ1

Hey Y'all, Miss Ann and I are registered we will arrive on the 11th, and will be on site 76. See Ya then!!!!

billyjoeraybob

Hey Y'all, Miss Ann and I are registered we will arrive on the 11th, and will be on site 76. See Ya then!!!!

We were hoping you guys could make it. I told Janet at lunch today that you and Miss Ann had signed up and boy did she do the happy dance! Safe travels! We will see you guys at the Regional Rally in TN.

billyjoeraybob

Just a month away! If you haven't already registered go do it! I will be posting the agenda later this week. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Safe travels.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Bill and Janet, I don't think we have meet before but my name is Terry Deal. My wife Renee and I are long time HOC members, and will be joining you in Gaffney in May for your rally and will be helping to keep Lance and Kem Duguay out of trouble. We will be in site 63 and will be arriving on May 13 and leaving on May 15. we are looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing all our Heartland friends again.

Status
Not open for further replies.