EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Gaffney - 5/13/2016 to 5/15/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

divemart

Hi Bill and Janet,

We were at the Sevierville Rally and had such a good time that we registered at the Gaffney KOA on site #73 for the rally. We are choosing to stay an extra day because it looks like a nice area. We look forward to meeting some more new friends.
Thanks,
Glenn and Paula Martin

kowAlski631

Gonna be a tight fit in site 73 - the KOA told us that's where we are. I'll give them a call.

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind - we're in 81. Thought we could sell tickets to the parking.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Bill and Janet, I don't think we have meet before but my name is Terry Deal. My wife Renee and I are long time HOC members, and will be joining you in Gaffney in May for your rally and will be helping to keep Lance and Kem Duguay out of trouble. We will be in site 63 and will be arriving on May 13 and leaving on May 15. we are looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing all our Heartland friends again.

Looking forward to meeting you guys! I will welcome the help keeping my buddy Lance inline!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Bill and Janet,

We were at the Sevierville Rally and had such a good time that we registered at the Gaffney KOA on site #73 for the rally. We are choosing to stay an extra day because it looks like a nice area. We look forward to meeting some more new friends.
Thanks,
Glenn and Paula Martin

Safe travels Glenn and Paula. We have a great group of folks signed up. It will be a lot of fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna be a tight fit in site 73 - the KOA told us that's where we are. I'll give them a call.

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind - we're in 81. Thought we could sell tickets to the parking.

Yep that would have been worth the price of admission!

billyjoeraybob

The SC rally is just 3 short weeks away! We currently have 13 rigs registered. I spoke with Judy at the KOA today and she said that they will be releasing the reserved sites on 4/29. If you want a site with the group please go ahead and register by 4/29, otherwise she will try to get you as close to the group as possible. Janet and I are excited about having you all in SC for our first rally. Safe travels!

cableman

Just spoke with Judy. We Have our reservations. We will be arriving on the 13th and leaving on the 15th. Setting up on the lovely site 62. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Titanguy

Disc Brake Update:
Dexter has announced a price increase effective 6/15/2016. I do not know how much at this time. Any orders placed from now thru the end of the Rally will be price protected.
The Rally price on 8 hole wheel applications is $2450 installed and the DIY Kit is $1650. I will not have my installers at the rally but they will be making a Southeast Install Trip mid-late May.

billyjoeraybob

Disc Brake Update:
Dexter has announced a price increase effective 6/15/2016. I do not know how much at this time. Any orders placed from now thru the end of the Rally will be price protected.
The Rally price on 8 hole wheel applications is $2450 installed and the DIY Kit is $1650. I will not have my installers at the rally but they will be making a Southeast Install Trip mid-late May.

Thanks for the update Ron!

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
hi bill and janet, i don't think we have meet before but my name is terry deal. My wife renee and i are long time hoc members, and will be joining you in gaffney in may for your rally and will be helping to keep lance and kem duguay out of trouble. we will be in site 63 and will be arriving on may 13 and leaving on may 15. We are looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing all our heartland friends again.

whaaaat!!??? Me??????

sticker,375x360.jpg

navyAZ1

Hi There, Miss Ann and I will be one day late on our arrival. They have scheduled my epidural injections for the 11th so we won't be there until the 12th. Looking forward to yet another rally.

billyjoeraybob

Hi There, Miss Ann and I will be one day late on our arrival. They have scheduled my epidural injections for the 11th so we won't be there until the 12th. Looking forward to yet another rally.

Hope all goes well with your injections Ron. We won't be there til the morning of the 13th. Safe travels.

Toccoatravelers

Janet and Bill, We have got a call into the campground to try to get a spot. As soon as we hear back we will post but as of now we are planning to join you all arriving on Friday! Looking forward to a great rally!

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
I haven't had a chance to be out here on the forum for a while but I am so happy to see so many of my Heartland family attending the SC rally! Becky and I look forward to seeing everyone!

billyjoeraybob

I haven't had a chance to be out here on the forum for a while but I am so happy to see so many of my Heartland family attending the SC rally! Becky and I look forward to seeing everyone!
A big time will be had by all!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

billyjoeraybob

Hey all! The SC Rally is almost here! I have added the agenda to the first post on this thread. Let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you all. Safe travels!!!!

billyjoeraybob

We look forward to seeing everyone in Gaffney. We will arrive on Thursday May 12th and are on Lot # 71. Bill will be speaking on oral cancer, a subject he know only to well.
See you soon.
Bill and Marlene Knieper

We are gonna have fun! We really appreciate Bill speaking first hand on his experience with oral cancer. We are looking forward to seeing you guys. Safe travels!

Status
Not open for further replies.