EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IA, Amana - 9/29/2016 to 10/2/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I'm going to try and make this rally. I will be leaving Colorado Springs Rally Sept 19.. I hope to make it in Amana on Monday 26th.

I will make my reservation as soon as I can be sure I can make it..

Do you have an Attendee's list available?

BC

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
I'm going to try and make this rally. I will be leaving Colorado Springs Rally Sept 19.. I hope to make it in Amana on Monday 26th.

I will make my reservation as soon as I can be sure I can make it..

Do you have an Attendee's list available?

BC

I look forward to meeting you in the Amanas!

An updated attendee list will be posted soon.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
If you have made reservations and have not yet notified me, Please let me know so I can add you to the attendee list.

jimpav

We're planning on staying at the Amana RV park a few nights in May. Our Passport America membership gets us the first 2 nights at half price and almost pays for itself. We're also headed to Vegas and won't be able to attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's interesting. I called the campground today and was told they do not participate in the Passport America discounts.. Am I missing something ????

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
That's interesting. I called the campground today and was told they do not participate in the Passport America discounts.. Am I missing something ????

It probably is the time period you are staying. Oktoberfest is specifically excluded along with rally rates and labor day.

From the amana rv park site: http://www.amanarvpark.com/Rates.html

"Discounts will be taken upon check-in at the park. Discount plans accepted in 2016 are Passport America, CampClub USA, WIT, Good Sam and AAA. Some discount plans may not be accepted over the Labor Day and during Oktoberfest holidays. Discounts may not be combined or used in conjunction with rally rates. "

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
If your thinking about attending this rally, Please call the campground as soon as possible and make a reserveration. Campground spaces are filling up because of Oktoberfest!

Campground office staff are available from 8am to 7pm (central time) to take reservations, the number to the reservation desk is 319-622-7616 Please be sure to indicate that you are attending the Heartland owners rally.

Rdsharp

Silverado23
Is it to late to join in the fun? We just saw that this rally is happening and we would love to join in, we have just owned our Heartland Landmark 5th Wheel since April so this will be our 1st rally with the group. Please let us know. We were able to get a reservation at the RV park so I hope its not to late!!
Thanks,
Roger and Leslie sharp

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Silverado23
Is it to late to join in the fun? We just saw that this rally is happening and we would love to join in, we have just owned our Heartland Landmark 5th Wheel since April so this will be our 1st rally with the group. Please let us know. We were able to get a reservation at the RV park so I hope its not to late!!
Thanks,
Roger and Leslie sharp

No, It is not too late to join the rally!

The Amana RV park has extended holding our unreserved sites until Friday August 12.
After August 12, The park will allow reservations to be made if any sites in the park are still available.

jbeletti

I wish the rally was now because I am here at the campground!
IMG_9213.jpg

Seriously though - Amana is a cool place to have a rally, especially around their Oktoberfest celebration. Wish we could make it for the 3rd time but can't do it this year.

Everyone already registered knows they'll have a blast. Those who are on the fence about this rally - time to "make the call".

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
I wish the rally was now because I am here at the campground!
View attachment 46999

Seriously though - Amana is a cool place to have a rally, especially around their Oktoberfest celebration. Wish we could make it for the 3rd time but can't do it this year.

Everyone already registered knows they'll have a blast. Those who are on the fence about this rally - time to "make the call".

There are a ton of activities to do in the Amanas. Really, the best time to visit the Amanas is during their major Oktoberfest event.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Last chance to get your site reserved today for the Iowa Chapter heartland rally!

Call before 5PM to get your site.

After Today August 12, The sites will be first come first serve and will not be guaranteed to be near the rest of us.

Please let me know if you have signed up and are not listed on the attendee list.

Jackson2

Hello Silverado23.. Jack & Sharen Thompson will arrive on 9-29-16 and leave on 10-2-16. Sorry for signing up late. We are in Canada on our way home from Alaska.
Jack & Sharen Thompson #1343
2013 F250
2005 Landmark Golden Gate

Last edited:

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Hello Silverado23.. Jack & Sharen Thompson will arrive on 9-29-16 and leave on 10-2-16. Sorry for signing up late. We are in Canada on our way home from Alaska.
Jack & Sharen Thompson #1343
2013 F250
2005 Landmark Golden Gate

Jack and Sharen,

Thank you for joining us for the Rally. No problem for signing up late. Hopefully, you got your reservation made. We look forward to seeing you soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone that wishes to attend the Iowa Chapter rally is welcome to do so. Just let me know as soon as possible so that I can be sure everyone is included!
Please make a reservation as soon as possible. I don't know how much longer any site will be available. The park released the unreserved sites for anyone to reserve at this point.

piet10

Please add Al and Linda Swanson to the list. I just made my reservation with the campground, they still have spots available.

Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.