New "At Large" Moderator Added - Jim McGee (jimtoo)

jbeletti

Hey everyone,

Jim McGee (jimtoo) has accepted my offer to become an "At Large" Moderator on the Heartland Owners Forum.

In this capacity, Jim will assist me with moderating posts by new members, moderating ATF posts, moving posts between forums etc.

Please join me in welcoming Jim as a new moderator. Let's make his work light :)

Jim Beletti
Admin

Last edited:

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
OH! NO! Jimtoo...I'm doomed before my next post , my day's are numbered. The final chapter is written but will try to be good and will cut him all the slack I can....:D Maybe...;) Ken

jimtoo

I am proud to have been offered the job as Moderator, which I have accepted. I just hope that I can be as good as John was. I think that the Heartland Owners Forum is the best and needs very little moderation in the way of keeping it a great place to visit.

I am depending on the members to help keep it that way. If you see something out of line that I or we miss, spammer or links to the places we don't want to go, please let me know by PM or email.

And just to make sure everyone stays in line, I have my trusted assistant working in the background.
JohnWaynegrit.jpg

Thanks
JimM

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
jim 2 between you and the duke no one dare misbehave or they better GET OUT OF TOWN BY SUNDOWN! OR ELSE! good luck in your new position your a good man Jim2 TRAVELER07 ps its'good to know some one in a appointed position

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Welcome, Jim! I wish you luck in your efforts to keep all us misfits in line. (Strike that, I meant those misfits.) :D

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
"And just to make sure everyone stays in line, I have my trusted assistant working in the background."

"My bold talk for a one eyed fat man". lol JK....

Congrats jim. I know that with Jim B's unflawed judgement, you are a great choice. (a little sucking up doesn't hurt either, eh?)
Fred

talley

Jimtoo... congratulations, I know you will do a great job of maintaining quality and usefullness of this forum.

It is good to see a fellow South Texas boy make good!