EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: QC, Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil (Montreal area) - 9/8/2016 to 9/11/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
We have just concluded our Canada-West Rally in Jasper, Alberta. Our final attendance showed 10 rigs, however, we had a few last minute cancellations. We had a great group with 4 first time rally attendees, three of them having only joined the owners club recently. All in all, it was a very successful rally.

Our Canada-East rally in September is coming up quickly. We would like to see 20 plus rigs join us for this event. Check out our rally agenda! If your plans include attending the NY Chapter rally September 16 -18, consider a visit to Montreal, Canada September 8 – 11. You will not be disappointed!
Interested? Send me an email to secure your reservation.

rfournelle

Let's welcome Ross White to the rally! He will be on his way to Nova Scotia and has decided to join us.

The list of attendees in Post #1 has been updated.

We have also updated some details regarding the Sunday breakfast.

rfournelle

Ross White, the most recent addition to our list of attendees, has suggested Exporail (Canadian Railway Museum), Canada’s largest and best railway museum in St. Constant QC, just off Route 20, south of Montreal, as a point of interest to visit during your free time.

The location is approximately 45 kilometers (35 minutes) from the campground. It looks like an interesting place to visit. Here is the link: http://www.exporail.org/en/

rfournelle

Post # 1 has been updated to amend list of attendees and some details on the Bell Centre tour.

asherwin

Hey Rob, not long now before the Rally. Is there a pot luck dinner list indicating who is bringing what?

rfournelle

Hey Rob, not long now before the Rally. Is there a pot luck dinner list indicating who is bringing what?

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the reminder. We were away for a couple of weeks and are still in catch-up mode.

I have sent an email to the attendees requesting that information. When received, it will be updated in Post #1 of this thread.

asherwin

I am going to guess that no Tee times have been booked for golf, correct? If so I can do that. Those interested in golfing Saturday afternoon, please let me know here.

Thanks

rfournelle

I am going to guess that no Tee times have been booked for golf, correct? If so I can do that. Those interested in golfing Saturday afternoon, please let me know here.

Thanks

There were only two members who expressed interest in golf. It was you and Mike Tinklin. We have not booked anything.

Robert Letourneau had suggested one of these two golf courses:

1. Club de Golf La Madeleine ( http://www.golflamadeleine.qc.ca/ )
  2. Club de Golf La Seigneurie ( http://www.golflaseigneurie.ca/ ) This one is a little closer to the campground and is a more challenging course, a bit like Scottish links courses.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Hi bob. Will advise you tomorrow about potluck.

- - - Updated - - -

Im good to golf even if its just al and i. Be nice to get a 4 some.

Status
Not open for further replies.