Arizona Chapter imbibement

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
. Baileys has to be Frig'd?

I've never done that and have been using it for well over 30 years... Always tastes the same...

Now I gotta look at the bottle...

Terry . . . that might explain a lot of things . . . :p :rolleyes: :eek: :angel:

See ya in a couple of days! :)

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Couldn't wait for a rally. Had to give them a try.....

35n4g8k.jpg

RoadJunkie

Couldn't wait for a rally. Had to give them a try.....

Well now...that's a full breach of rally Fireball etiquette!!! The Society of Heartland Oversight Tribunal (SHOT) has assessed a 1 liter fireball penalty to be assessed at the National Rally! Shots for everyone!

JWalker

Well now...that's a full breach of rally Fireball etiquette!!! The Society of Heartland Oversight Tribunal (SHOT) has assessed a 1 liter fireball penalty to be assessed at the National Rally! Shots for everyone!

This was purely for training purposes. The S.H.O.T. handbook clear states that one can practice to perfect the proper mixture. That's all this was.......training.

jbeletti

This was purely for training purposes. The S.H.O.T. handbook clear states that one can practice to perfect the proper mixture. That's all this was.......training.

Good try Jamie! Penalty still assessed for making photo public :)

JWalker

Then I'm not going to tell you about the root beer floats we made with this.

keeo9s.jpg

Awesome!!!!!

mlpeloquin

Then I'm not going to tell you about the root beer floats we made with this.

keeo9s.jpg

Awesome!!!!!

Waiting for the weather to warm up. I still have a six pack from last fall. Didn't think of a root bear float. Now if I could let my wife let me have ice cream---- Must loose more weight----